Young and Wanting!

YoungNReady13

Mommy to Baby Gino
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

My name is Rachel and I am 19 years old about to be 20 in September. I just got married on May 17th.:hugs: My husband and I are different from our friends and people our age. We believe in the old school ways. I have never been so sure in my life then I am in getting pregnant and having a baby. We want to start a family so bad!! This is my dream!! I will do anything! We started trying last night, May 26. I will try everyday if I have to! I know this is my destiny!:happydance:

However, I am scared, nervous, and a little stress. I feel there is so much for me and my husband to do and prepare for. I would love all the advice and help I can get!!!

Have a great day and holiday everyone!! :flower:

Welcome! My DH and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on May 17!

Welcome! My DH and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on May 17!

Thank you!! And congrats! That is exciting!! Happy belated anniversary! May 17 was the best day of my life at the moment (the next is when i actually get pregnant).

Welcome DH are on the younger end I suppose as I am 22 and DH will be 24. Alot of my friends already have children, and are not married. There is ALOT to prepare for that is for sure. We actually had a list of things to have done before TTC. Our list was.. of course be married, own our very own home, have a steady and reliable income, and just feel ready. We have met all of those and have been TTC for our 3rd month. It is scary and exciting at the same time! I wish the best of luck to you, and always willing to chat!!

Oh yeah and I suggest enjoying the ride!! Try not to get too tied up with charting and temping and etc etc etc, at first. Have fun and let nature take its course, for atleast a couple months.. Then if nothing I would suggest doing more! :)

I'm in the exact same place lol I'm 19 and married and were ready to have a baby. If your in the right situation and stable I don't think there's any problem with it. Good luck

Welcome DH are on the younger end I suppose as I am 22 and DH will be 24. Alot of my friends already have children, and are not married. There is ALOT to prepare for that is for sure. We actually had a list of things to have done before TTC. Our list was.. of course be married, own our very own home, have a steady and reliable income, and just feel ready. We have met all of those and have been TTC for our 3rd month. It is scary and exciting at the same time! I wish the best of luck to you, and always willing to chat!!

Thank you! Yea i am 19 and he is 27. We are both ready and he assured me that no matter what he would make everything work out. I want the best for our future baby so I am just stressing lol. Its what I do best. I worry about everything

I'm in the exact same place lol I'm 19 and married and were ready to have a baby. If your in the right situation and stable I don't think there's any problem with it. Good luck

Thank you so much and good luck to you guys!! I wish the best for everyone. I just want a baby so much but I worry about everything. Its my downfall. But nothing is going to stop me :)

Oh yeah and I suggest enjoying the ride!! Try not to get too tied up with charting and temping and etc etc etc, at first. Have fun and let nature take its course, for atleast a couple months.. Then if nothing I would suggest doing more! :)

Yea like I said I worry and stress a lot so I am not going to worry about that. When nature and God think I am ready then I will be ready :) Good Luck to you guys!!

Hi there,

I'm pretty similar to you! I'm 19, 20 in June and we've been married for 16 months now. My husband is 23 so we're starting out early but we too are very old school. I've been working as a retail supervisor since just before we got married and he has just started a post as a newly qualified secondary school maths teacher.

We have our own home and the only rooms left to decrate now are the guest room and the 2 'children's bedrooms'. I can't wait to turn one into a nursery!!!

I will be most definitely leaving though when I do get pregnant. I want about 1/2 years between my children so will be enjoying life as a housewife for a while!

Hey, Good luck!!

I think its really cool that you are deciding to start early :) You will have so much more energy to play with the kid.. and hopefully less chance of complications as your younger..

I just turned 22 and I'm 3 months pregnant.. I think for me it was very scarey when I first found out.. and it took a few weeks to sink in. & I was very nervous to tell people.. As much as you prepare yourself for how you are going to feel before its going to still be a shock to the system when you ARE. haha But in a good way..

But from there its mostley just excitement! (Yes there is some very frustrating symtoms! and expect Mood Swings!, but its soo worth it, and it lets you know you babys growing fine) You get to look foward to ur belly growing, feeling kicking and preparing for your bubba.. :) .. And if your as excited as you sound then preparing for you baby is easy and fun.. I am 3 months and already have a cot, stroller and carseat - and I was worried about being able to afford these..

And for the trying part, honestly try to relax and don't expect it to happen right away.. When the time is right it will happen..
There is nothing worse then being dissapointed each month when your period comes.. so try not to get your hopes up (I know it will be hard) but every month without baby is another month you can save for it and be that little bit more prepared.

Good luck again, wish you all the best x

It's awesome to see so many people in the same boat as me on here! I'm also 19, and ready for a little one. DH and I have been married for a year and a half now. Fingers crossed this is our cycle! :) Baby dust to all.

Hi there,

I'm pretty similar to you! I'm 19, 20 in June and we've been married for 16 months now. My husband is 23 so we're starting out early but we too are very old school. I've been working as a retail supervisor since just before we got married and he has just started a post as a newly qualified secondary school maths teacher.

We have our own home and the only rooms left to decrate now are the guest room and the 2 'children's bedrooms'. I can't wait to turn one into a nursery!!!

I will be most definitely leaving though when I do get pregnant. I want about 1/2 years between my children so will be enjoying life as a housewife for a while!

Oh wow!! Congrats!! I am so envious!! We're living with his mom right now because she needs our help. She has a bad hip and needs to get a hip replacement. Plus, my DH lost his father back in '04 so his mom is alone and does not want to be with anyone else. So we have been here with her. Of course, they argue and fight but in the end we cant leave her.
I can only dream of having our own home and decorating rooms and having a nursery. I work in retail part time but finding a second job.
Congrats!! I hope to get pregnant soon though!!

Hey, Good luck!!

I think its really cool that you are deciding to start early :) You will have so much more energy to play with the kid.. and hopefully less chance of complications as your younger..

I just turned 22 and I'm 3 months pregnant.. I think for me it was very scarey when I first found out.. and it took a few weeks to sink in. & I was very nervous to tell people.. As much as you prepare yourself for how you are going to feel before its going to still be a shock to the system when you ARE. haha But in a good way..

But from there its mostley just excitement! (Yes there is some very frustrating symtoms! and expect Mood Swings!, but its soo worth it, and it lets you know you babys growing fine) You get to look foward to ur belly growing, feeling kicking and preparing for your bubba.. :) .. And if your as excited as you sound then preparing for you baby is easy and fun.. I am 3 months and already have a cot, stroller and carseat - and I was worried about being able to afford these..

And for the trying part, honestly try to relax and don't expect it to happen right away.. When the time is right it will happen..
There is nothing worse then being dissapointed each month when your period comes.. so try not to get your hopes up (I know it will be hard) but every month without baby is another month you can save for it and be that little bit more prepared.

Good luck again, wish you all the best x

Thank you!! And congratulations!!! I am so excited to get pregnant!! I just want to feel that miracle and start our family. You give great advice!! thank you :) My DH tells me all the time to not get my hopes up and to just take it day by day. I already want to by stuff lol The only thing im worried about is money of course. We live with his mom to take care of her because she has a bad hip and all alone. His dad died in '04 so i couldnt leave her by herself.
I love this website!! Im finding so many people my age want to have baby or already expecting. Its great!! I thought I was going to be all alone in this journey because my parents of course don't want me to at such a young age. Im just so excited!!

It's awesome to see so many people in the same boat as me on here! I'm also 19, and ready for a little one. DH and I have been married for a year and a half now. Fingers crossed this is our cycle! :) Baby dust to all.

I know! It's great!! I thought i was the only one and would be going through this alone. Im glad im not!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->