Young Bump Buddy Needed Due In Nov....

Ginagg

Reaction score
Hey Girls,

Im 20 years old and looking for some bump buddies to share our magical journey together.
I was TTC for 2 months and because i have PCOS i started taking VITEX after the first month and got my BFP on the 5/3/2012:cloud9::cloud9:
Definitely suffering from Baby brain, sore BBs, Stomach Cramping :cloud9:

Cant wait to find my buddies.:hugs:

xoxoxo

hiya!
when about in nov are you due??
im due the 26th of october..but i think its going to be more early nov (cant really go on my LMP as i was really irregular)
i really suffering with the sore bbs!! feels like someones being swinging from them haha :(
i had trouble TTC has i had a large cyst on my ovary (weighed near 3st) and they said it might limit my chances of having children, so kinda gave up on the idea of having kids...my BFP was a TOTAL suprise!

hope all goes well :D

hey girl, Im 23, and just found out im pregnant with #3! I am due november 24th, and am very excited. I would love to be bump buddies with you!!

hey girl, Im 23, and just found out im pregnant with #3! I am due november 24th, and am very excited. I would love to be bump buddies with you!!

I'm due in September 9th. A little bit before you but that is okay!

hi im 23 too and also expecting my 3rd! i am due 17th :cloud9: xx

wow!! that is so awesome!! I am nervous to have 3, but i am so excited it cancels our my inhibitions:) cant wait to start feeling pregnant though!!! Silly i know, I JUST found out, but i am so ready to be huge and miserable bahahaha. Congrats ladies!!!!!:happydance:

Hey ladies,

So ive found out im due on the 7th of oct!!!! AHHHHHH its sooo soon!
Ive been having a real hard time getting onto babyandbump it just hasn't been loading!
But im finally on....

Soo my sore bbs are still as active as ever maybe even worse, and oh my the dreams im having are hilariously unrealistic? Anyone else having weird dreams???
I have my appointment with the midwife on the 27th then my scan on the 2nd of April I cant believe it!!!

My OH proposed also!!!!! So exciting , although atm it seems he is more hormonal than I am. So im having to deal with his irrational mood swings which is kind of getting me down alot! But it will pass! (I hope) LOL

How are you all doing???
XOX

hiya!
im due the 26th of october..but i think its going to be more early nov (cant really go on my LMP as i was really irregular)
i really suffering with the sore bbs!! feels like someones being swinging from them haha :(
i had trouble TTC has i had a large cyst on my ovary (weighed near 3st) and they said it might limit my chances of having children, so kinda gave up on the idea of having kids...my BFP was a TOTAL suprise!

WOW Thats amazing!!!! :happydance:
So they removed the cyst?
Im guessing you have PCOS then? How long were you ttc for?
XOX

hiya!

XOX

yeah they removed it just before xmas :thumbup: i dont have PCOS it was just a normal cyst that most woman get but usually passes, mine just didnt and grew and grew haha...i am really counting my blessings as they said another week and i would have died as it was waiting to burst. So just being montiored abit closer now :) we was only trying for a few months before they discovered the cyst. so i dead excited yet nervous :D

xx

Hey ladies,

Ive been having a real hard time getting onto babyandbump it just hasn't been loading!
But im finally on....

Soo my sore bbs are still as active as ever maybe even worse, and oh my the dreams im having are hilariously unrealistic? Anyone else having weird dreams???
I have my appointment with the midwife on the 27th then my scan on the 2nd of April I cant believe it!!!

My OH proposed also!!!!! So exciting , although atm it seems he is more hormonal than I am. So im having to deal with his irrational mood swings which is kind of getting me down alot! But it will pass! (I hope) LOL

How are you all doing???
XOX

OMG that is alot sooner haha!!
congrats!! i share ur pain with the sore bbs mine feels like someone has being swinging from them haha!!

and a huge CONGRATS on getting engaged!! :happydance: :hugs: are you planning on gettin wed soon or are you goning to wait awhile till after baby??
how exciting for you both! i hope his hormones pass soon...imagine when your start to kick in!

keep us informed!!!
xxxx

hiya!

XOX

yeah they removed it just before xmas :thumbup: i dont have PCOS it was just a normal cyst that most woman get but usually passes, mine just didnt and grew and grew haha...i am really counting my blessings as they said another week and i would have died as it was waiting to burst. So just being montiored abit closer now :) we was only trying for a few months before they discovered the cyst. so i dead excited yet nervous :D

xx

Hey ladies,

But im finally on....

How are you all doing???
XOX

congrats!! i share ur pain with the sore bbs mine feels like someone has being swinging from them haha!!

and a huge CONGRATS on getting engaged!! :happydance: :hugs: are you planning on gettin wed soon or are you goning to wait awhile till after baby??
how exciting for you both! i hope his hormones pass soon...imagine when your start to kick in!

keep us informed!!!
xxxx

You had a real rollercoaster it sounds like! So happy things have worked out well though!:happydance:
He's dead set on getting married when ive got a big bump but im not so sure, it all depends on financially how well we are doing!

The boobs are horrible, im soo surprised how much theyve changed looks wise so soon too! Ive been craving sushi like mad:cry: hahahha! bad times for me!

xox
So is this your first?

Whats your plans with the engagement sheryl?

hiya!

XOX

xx

Hey ladies,

But im finally on....

How are you all doing???
XOX

keep us informed!!!
xxxx

You had a real rollercoaster it sounds like! So happy things have worked out well though!:happydance:
He's dead set on getting married when ive got a big bump but im not so sure, it all depends on financially how well we are doing!

The boobs are horrible, im soo surprised how much theyve changed looks wise so soon too! Ive been craving sushi like mad:cry: hahahha! bad times for me!

xox
So is this your first?

awww how cute wanting to marry you when u have a big bump....its like when ur walking down the aisle its his new family walking towards him..CUTE!! but i can totally understand my fiance wants us to get married before babys here but its going to be hard money wise buying all the baby stuff...yeah its my first...so there no hand-me-downs = more £££'s haha. Is this your 1st?? im craving runny eggs on toast...litterally making my mouth water damnnn haha but it will be worth it in the end!!

xxx

Awhhh dippy egg and toast!!! GLORIOUS!!
Yeah this is my first although my fiancée has 2 from prev relationship but they are LOVELY!
A friend of mine has a four month old boy so if this little ones a boy shes already started bagging it all up!
I do like the thought of the wedding before the baby comes but not a fairy tale life unfortunately!
What do you do for work?

How is eveyone else feeling today??

Xox

wow!! that is so awesome!! I am nervous to have 3, but i am so excited it cancels our my inhibitions:) cant wait to start feeling pregnant though!!! Silly i know, I JUST found out, but i am so ready to be huge and miserable bahahaha. Congrats ladies!!!!!:happydance:

I completely know the feeling, i feel so tired already but no bump as an excuse so as soon as bump arrives the real relaxation will begin
:happydance:

Xox

Awhhh dippy egg and toast!!! GLORIOUS!!
Yeah this is my first although my fiancée has 2 from prev relationship but they are LOVELY!
A friend of mine has a four month old boy so if this little ones a boy shes already started bagging it all up!
I do like the thought of the wedding before the baby comes but not a fairy tale life unfortunately!
What do you do for work?

How is eveyone else feeling today??

Xox

so you have some dealings with children..thats good....im clueless haha. im the 1st to have a baby out of my friends so got noone to do that for me...grab em while you can its going to be an expensive 18 years ahead haha. I worked in a shop but i have been of ill for sometime now i suffer with chronic migraines which last for weeks at a time and can be quite unpredictable :(
what about yourself?? are you from the uk??

xxx

You will be fine, its normally natural instinct!
WOW migraines lasting a week that's inhumane! Hope that clears up for you sounds so awful xox
So are you giving up work?
Ive just got a new job as a health care assistant in an NHS hospital so im really relieved.
Although haven't told them about my BFP no need yet!
Yeh im from Oxford so not too far from you really
xox

i hope so :) yeah ive had to give up work for the past 2 years now....which i hate..i really miss it :( but when i get a migraine im constantly vomiting/passing out so theres no way around it.
congrats on your new job! will you be intitled to mat leave??
ohh thats not too far!
have you hoping for a boy/girl or are you not fussed??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"