Young, TTC, looking for buddy!

R

Rae15

Hi guys! I'm just gonna get everything out there. I'm on CD 7 of my second cycle and I'm hoping this month will be my BFP month! I am very young still, only a wee 17 year old. But I am a wee MARRIED 17 year old. We did not get married for any other reason besides that fact that we're crazy for each other. :blush: DH is 21, will be 22 in March, I'll be 18 in June, but graduate in May! I've already been accepted into a nursing program (currently a CNA) and it's only a short 30 minute drive from home! My DH and own our own home, he works full time and has all of his student loans paid off, so financially, we're set! However, I believe we are moving sometime in June, to his home town, which is only an hour away and still the same drive time to my college! We've had the kids talk numerous times and we understand and accept the responsibilities that come with having children. Just looking for someone to share this crazy adventure with! Thanks in advance. :)

Hi guys! I'm just gonna get everything out there. I'm on CD 7 of my second cycle and I'm hoping this month will be my BFP month! I am very young still, only a wee 17 year old. But I am a wee MARRIED 17 year old. We did not get married for any other reason besides that fact that we're crazy for each other. :blush: DH is 21, will be 22 in March, I'll be 18 in June, but graduate in May! I've already been accepted into a nursing program (currently a CNA) and it's only a short 30 minute drive from home! My DH and own our own home, he works full time and has all of his student loans paid off, so financially, we're set! However, I believe we are moving sometime in June, to his home town, which is only an hour away and still the same drive time to my college! We've had the kids talk numerous times and we understand and accept the responsibilities that come with having children. Just looking for someone to share this crazy adventure with! Thanks in advance. :)

Hia! I'm also looking for a buddie!
I'm 22, Oh is 23. We've been together 6 years since my last year of school. Were TTC #1 I stopped my BC in March 2014 got my first BFP in Feb unfortunately ended in MC at 5-6 weeks. So just waiting now hoping I catch before first AF (wishful thinking).

I graduated from uni Sept last year (nursing) so we have something else in common? :thumbup:

How long have you been married for? We have been engaged for 2 years :dohh: haha with me in university and running our own home, saving for our dream day is taking a while...

Xx

Wow Kariss! Your story sounds a lot like mine! I feel like we should be buddies, yeah? Friend request sent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->