Your babys favorite tv show...

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
yes I stole the idea from the song thread lol but what is your child's favorite adult tv show if any?

Alexa loves FRIENDS! haha it must run in our family, because it is OH's favorite show, I bought him all the seasons a few years back and we have probably watched them 60 times, and that is no exaggeration lol... anyway, alexa will sit and watch friends and laugh along-it is cute! :)

lol, she could definitely like worse things!

Ally likes gmtv. I figure at least it's got some news in it and there's no swearing!

I wouldn't say friends is a bad show, in fact I love it-I think it's cute she likes it!! I don't thinkI know of GMTV must be a different channel than what we have!

Amy likes In the Night Garden. :) (Only ones with her fave characters in though or she gets bored, lol.)

Amy likes In the Night Garden. :) (Only ones with her fave characters in though or she gets bored, lol.)
I can't stand In The Night Garden LOL drives me nuts...haha Alexa gets bored if there isn't a lot of laughs or lots of music!!

Amy usually gets bored, too, if there isn't music - she loves the kids shows that have the singing, she will bounce across the rug on her knees :) - but for some reason she will watch ITNG, but only when Upsy Daisy and Iggle Piggle are on it. lol. I don't mind it, it gives me twenty minutes to get the washing done! :rofl:

I wouldn't say friends is a bad show, in fact I love it-I think it's cute she likes it!! I don't thinkI know of GMTV must be a different channel than what we have!

oh no I must have worded that wrong! I meant it's good that she likes it because she could like worse things ie something that you don't like.

gmtv is like a morning news show. current event type things. topical people are interviewed...often politicians at 7am!

oh no I must have worded that wrong! I meant it's good that she likes it because she could like worse things ie something that you don't like.

gmtv is like a morning news show. current event type things. topical people are interviewed...often politicians at 7am!

oh... lol well the your babes going to have an interest in the news :lol:

Comes alert when simpsons or family guy tune comes on :rofl: and sponge bob the pirate at the start she laughs!

I'm trying to make her TV viewing more girly - I blame the OH!

We have BabyFirst TV for an extra $5/month and Charlotte could sit and watch it allllllll day long. The only show on it that she hates is Tec the Tractor. Not sure why, but she screams when it's on. She also loves...Family Guy.. :blush: oh, and King of the Hill too.

Helena loves Price is Right and old Bev Hills reruns. I try and not let her watch TV but she cries if I have it on and she isn't facing it.

Helena loves Price is Right and old Bev Hills reruns. I try and not let her watch TV but she cries if I have it on and she isn't facing it.

ahaha this was my favourite when I was little!! Mom tells me I was constantly going around screaming "Bob Bark!"

ahaha this was my favourite when I was little!! Mom tells me I was constantly going around screaming "Bob Bark!"

HAHAH! I love it so much :happydance: The other day a man guessed the EXACT price in the showcase. It made my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->