*Your CervicalMucus FertileClues*

tattlebaby

Reaction score
I Have A Question....When you notice that your Cervical Mucus (CM) resembles "raw egg-whites"..like they say..does this mean that:
YOUR FERTILE 'IMMEDIATELY' THEN "OR" ABOUT TO BECOME FERTILE???

It means you are about to become fertile but you must start bd immediately
beause in egg white cm little swimmers live for a few days .If you bd when you see egg white, there will be sperms allready when you ovulate.

I see..thank you!!!. So the Cervical Mucus (CM) is a sign that you are "starting" Ovulation then, correct? And is it always on day 14th??

No! It can be anytime in your cycle and if you have longer or shorter cycles than the "standard" 28 days that will make a difference too x

Sorry to butt in on your thread tattle baby but I also have a question about cm! Im
On cd40 and I'm still having ewcm when I go to the toilet well I think that's what it is its quite thick and white lol? Tmi sorry!! But it's really confusing me! I done a online ovulation Calander even though I knew it woulnt be exact but it said I would be ovulating between the 1st-5th may and I had the same sort of
Then but it went away and now it's came back!who knew there was so much we didn't know about our bodys! X

Should probably mention I have already tested and got a BFN!:(

Whenever you see EWCM you should consider yourself fertile and BD. However; it doesn't always mean that you are ovulating or about to ovulate. I typically get EWCM three times a month, once shortly after AF ends, again at O time (usually beginning 2-3 days before O) and once just before AF. It is always a big signal for me that AF is coming. Estrogen causes EWCM and since estrogen ebbs and wains throughout your cycle, so will your EWCM. Good Luck!!

Thanks mammag I think I understand it a bit better now!! Hopefully that means she is on her way then and I can finally be on CD1!!! GL to you too hun x

EWCM is clear/ opaque and very stretchy ( between thumb and finger) like elastic!
And exactly like egg whites :0)

Xxxxx

Is is possible that with Age your CM lessens? And for obvious reasons, what can one do to produce more CM?

You can take robitussin cough medicine to thin it out, making it easier for the sperm to get through. Only use the plain version of the cough med, with no added extras. xx

i have a q, if you already o'd and then get a big clear blob a week later along with af like pains is this a sign of pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->