your cycles following mc

pinkflamingo

Mummy to an angel x
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was wondering whether any of you had noticed a change in your cycles after you had had a mc?

Since my mc I have had 3 cycles. My normal cycle was 35 days, the first one after my mc was 37 so I thought that was not too bad and pretty much back to normal straight away. The last 2 have been 40 days which I have never had before.

What changes did you have after your mc? and what about 3 months later?

Thanks for any info x

Hi Pinkflamingo
I had my 3rd miscarriage the start of frebruary first 2 cycles were 32 days then 3rd one was 40 days and now this month was 29 days which is usually normal for me. Ive started taking agnus castus this month to see if it will help me get BFP soon. Read some positive stories on it so fingers cross, dont think i could handle another BFN next month.Hope that helps

hi hun my first cycle was fine 28days totally normally but the last 2 have been all over the place so i really dont know whats happening but as im ttc again i really hope they get back to normal!! lots of luck to you xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies. I think I'll see what happens this cycle. I have gone back to using my cbfm so hopefully that may help with my ov timing. Last month I tried to base it on my normal cycle length but as it was 5 days longer than norm I clearly missed out by quite a way.

Sorry for your losses and good luck with ttc. Xx

The only major difference I have noticed was before m/c i would ovulate cd 13-15 and now its 16-21

mine were heavier directly after the miscarriage. i didnt start ovulating again until 4 months after :( i was 4 months pregnant when i miscarried... im pretty sure the timeline had some kind of correlation.

Mine actually went the other way and got shorter 25 days to my usual 30. They are about 28 now, bit I have been spotting 5 days before af every cycle. It is really hard to know what is going on! Best of luck on getting your bfp soon!

I have been using Damania. My cycles returned back to normal immediately following.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->