Your Experience With Cramps and Bleeding

dreadluck

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Im new here, I have three children and just yesterday got a surprise BFP! I have a really irregular period, last one was November 28th, I had cramps with bleeding on Wednesday for about an hour which I thought might be implantation so I grabbed two tests thinking if it was, it wouldn't show up positive for 5 more days to a week. I took one in the afternoon just because and was surprised to see an immediate strong positive. Within half an hour I had strong cramps with bleeding again. As soon as the cramps stop so does the bleeding. It's reddish pink and maybe a bit watery but not a large amount. I've an an ectopic before but it felt much different. I have some tenderness today but have been feeling great otherwise. Could this be a cyst?

I am going to the doctor today but in the meantime was hoping for your experiences and what the outcome was. I'll post my results for any of you in the same boat!

my last period was on the 28 of november.. so I don't think you are having implantation bleeding. I had implantation around christmas.. you are 6 weeks and 1 day like me ! congrats!! :) hope all goes well!! let me know what happens <3

I'm in the same boat...been spotting/light bleeding now for a week. Keep us posted on what your doc has to say. I'm seeing mine tomorrow :hugs:

I had bleeding and cramping with my DS. I actually thought it was my period so I didn't get my 1st scan till I was 14-15wks and he is now a healthy nearly 5yr old. I had bleeding on and off from 6wks-38wks with DD but that was more spotting and cramps and she is a healthy 1yr old.

But unfortunately I did have bleeding (like a really heavy period) and cramps (doubling over in pain cramps) with my miscarriage so to be honest it could go either way but good luck at the doctors xx

Hi

I had bleeding from pink, bright red, to brown, then dark red and back to brown for a whole week, christmas week. I would have been 5 weeks.

Cramping but no clots.

Had scan last tues, showed baby 7+2 and two cysts on my left ovary. They not sure if that's where blood came from but since none was around baby it must be. I started bleeding and strong cramps again fri and over weekend. Again no clots. It's freaking me out again but baby was alive tues so I'm putting it down to cysts again.

Good luck.

Ok, after a long night I have some answers!

As I was waiting after my ultrasound I could hear the tech talking to the radiologist. She said she could see the gestational sac and the yolk, but no fetal pole yet (from reading up seems thats normal!), she said I have a sub ______ on my right ovary (where my pain is) and some free fluid. She said by my LMP i should be 6 weeks 2 days but that im measuring 5 weeks 3 days (i have a very irregular period and i dont think ive ever been on a 28 day cycle so also ok i think). When I got back to my room and the doctor came in all she said was congratulations youre pregnant and Ill be your new OBGYN. I didnt want to say I listened in on the tech haha, but I said well what about the bleeding and she just shrugged and said you could be threatening to miscarry and I want to see you next week so we can give you another ultrasound. Or it could be implantation bleeding, but my two cents is there is no way, the cramps were very painful, all through my back right down into my butt and its a little late for that isnt it? I think she didnt want me to worry I guess and the bleeding is from whatever is on my ovary. I wish I would have just asked now but at the time I was expecting her to come in and give me bad news, I was a little dazed after all she said was congrats!

Anyway im feeling confidant, unless shes evil I dont think she would say congratulations if she thought I was truly going to miscarry. Im still having pain on my right side but its definetly not ectopic! Thank you all for your answers I was on a different site for my last pregnancy and the girls on there were rude and catty. Good luck to the rest of you with bleeding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->