your experiences pls

harley9671

Reaction score
Eventually got a negative pregnancy test 4 weeks after my mmc and erpc. Feels like i can start moving on just waiting for the Af now.
Question?
How long after a neg test did you ladies get your 1st af...
Do you think i should start doing ovulation tests?
Thanks ladies

I got my negative test between 2 and 3 weeks after D&C (I didn't test to negative so I don't know the exact date) but AF showed exactly 5 weeks after my D&C. So If you are TTC right away I would start using OPKs, but you may not O this cycle.

Good luck!

I got a negative pregnancy test 3 weeks after my d&c and my period 3 weeks after that.

Best of luck to you!

I got a BFN about 10 days after this MMC. Not sure it made much difference though - AF arrived exactly 4 weeks from the first day of bleeding with both of my MMCs. I don't think I ovulated the first cycle though - it does take a while for your hormones to settle.

With my first miscarriage at 4 weeks it took me 6 weeks to get my af, my 2nd pregnancy at 6 weeks it only took 4 weeks to the day. So for me it totally varied. Best of luck to you & sorry for your loss.

with my MC AF reared her ugly head 4 weeks after I stopped bleeding. I never took an HPT... I kind of buried my head in the sand. I had a natural MC and stopped bleeding within 5 hours of everything coming out. I was a wreck. An absolute wreck. AF came and went, I doubt I Od. Cycle has been back like clock work ever since, though, with only one interruption after a round of steroids to help me beat acute bronchitis.

i never got af after mc i just got preg so take ov tests whenever :)

I got my first PPAF at 5 weeks after my D&E. I was 17 weeks at delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->