Your Fav Album

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Whats your fav album at the moment?

I downloaded *cough* Cascada new album so I put it onto disk today & I've played it twice so far :blush: bouncing whist I was preparing chilli in the slow cooker & doing my hair :blush: My OHs never caught me really doing that :rofl:

I'm in a hyper mood today - I could do with a good night out!!

this really sad but I recently got out all my old cds and I can't stop listening to Wet, Wet, Wet - Picture this.:blush:

However I am also listening to The Beatles - Abbey Road. My alltime favourite song - Here Comes the Sun is on that.

Not really an album but about a week before her album came out I downloaded :blush: loads of cascada songs. Keep meaning to buy the proper album though, lol

Would take a lil while (not so bad on braodband) but I could send you it over MSN :muaha:

Not sure if its my fave but a blast from the past for me ... I just bought Radiohead , The Bends. I love it .. used to listen to it when I was about 15 or 16!! Playing it over and over in the car at the mo.

ABBA gold is me fav one:blush:, play it all the time and Adele and colby love it too :D

Oh I like ABBA too - Have 3 albums :dance:

Teo and Tea by Jean Michel Jarre (Tea pronounced like tia not the drink tea :lol:)

No laughter from me, both of us here like some of their music

i love them,but then i love "The Cure" too and katie mellua

Fav album is Bon jovi Living on a prayer ....

Listening to P.diddy's new album and Nelly furtardo at the mo, got them both for my birthday ... Love the nelly furtado one though!!!

xxx

I know i am very "varied" shall we say
lol

Snap :)

Got very different varied taste in music!!

xxx

Between me and hubby we have over 400 cds!!
so varied its unbeliveable from classical to folk to metal!!

recently bought Rogue Traders (voodoo child on it), scissor sisters tada.

Love rougue traders!

Getting into fall out boy too!
xxx

Never counted the cd's between me and Rob, lots there though

didnt realise rogue traders had done voodoo child and kept hearing on hollyoaks, so looked it up and bought the album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->