Your favourite boosters

Tacey

Reaction score
I had a go with a wool cover last night, and got a wet bed! I think the issue was that the nappy was saturated. I use Little Lambs (size 2) and think I need to boost them a bit. When Alice wore them, I would use the Pop ins booster that wraps around, but it made the nappy enormous. I'd like to find something a bit slimmer. Is hemp any good, or shall I stick with bamboo?

I don't really find much difference between hemp and bamboo. I like bamboo or hemp fleece the best, it's a denser fabric than terry or velour so it seems to hold more (no idea if that's actually true but my most absorbent nappies/inserts are fleece!). Or hemp jersey is nice too as it stays really soft. It depends how much extra absorbency you need really. I love the Rumparooz 6r bamboo soakers but they're quite thick. You might be better getting a set of LL boosters and using as many as you need - at least then you can reduce the bulk if you don't need many.

I think slim and overnight just don't go together! I just use 2 nappies overnight. Beats any amount of boosting. Huge bum, but it works, especially under wool. I just use 2 bamboo squares, which is slightly less bulky than cotton terry squares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->