Your favourite re-usable wipes.

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
I havent ventured into it before, But seriously considering doing so now :flower:

And could i just keep some wipe solution in a spray bottle and then spray wipe just before use?

You could certainly do that. I soak my wipes in a tupperware, but I know a few ladies on here use a spray bottle.

ETA - I use Cheeky Wipes. I know there are cheaper ways to do it, but I liked the fact that, when I started, I got everything I needed in one kit. 18 months later they are still going strong.

Some people use spray bottles. I just run mine under the tap as and when.
I use Cheeky Wipes and Wee Notions. Out of those the CW are easily the best, but tbh my favourite wipes are ones I made by cutting up some muslin squares. They look like tat but they're brilliant! Even my mum loves them and she's not a big fan of cloth wipes in general. And they're cheap as :winkwink:

I'll be watching this thread as I 'm seriously considering getting some wipes! :winkwink:

I like Wee Notions (fleece and cotton velour) and Nappies by Minki ones (fleece and terry) plus the cheap ones from Baby Kind. I don't like plain fleece ones.

You could spray the wipes as and when you need them but I'm another who just runs them under the tap. A spray bottle might take ages to get the wipe actually wet enough, I think lots of people use a sports bottle instead as it's quicker, or you could use the wipe dry but spray LO's bum - my LO used to love that!

I also love my WN ones, should hopefully get my Cheeky Wipes today...(finally!) So will let you know how we get on with those x

I'm another CW girl, loved the fact it was all there and now I am more confident I've bought some fleece wipes from ebay which are great for explodapoops! I soak my wipes with water and a chamomile and lavender solution. :)

I use WN OBV wipes and I love them. I've got 4 sets of the tie dyed ones, though I've mislaid a few along the way. I just wet them under the tap when I need them. Her changing mat is in the bathroom so that makes it easy.

We use cheeky wipes and find them fantastic!

i've used close parent bamboo wipes right from daughter's birth (16 months ago) and i love them - if i had to start again, i'd definitely get the same ones again

(although i'd check the size of them as some places have them in a smaller size which is rubbish !)

Itti bitti wipes!:thumbup:
i use a spray bottle with liquid in it for mine it's fab.

We use Cheeky wipes and Bum Genius Wipes.

We store a few wet in a container and use a tiny bit of baby bath in there, always smells fresh to us.

Another cheeky wipes fan here!

X x x

i actually just cut up a muslin today for wipes as the disposibles look like theyre making a sore patch on los bum a bit stingy (they probabaly aren't but you never know! ) . cant believe i only just thought about reusable wipes now lol x

Cheeky wipes and WN OBV here :)

I've just had a nappy lady round who showed me the cheeky wipes, i love them and am so please some of you ladies who have used them seem to love them to. I will be ordering some next week i think.

I also have cheeky wipes, but my new thing I'm in love with are my fleece/terry wipes from nappies by minki. Seriously they're brilliant! We used to have one bowl for our cheeky wipes and one bowl for our plain fleece wipes (I like fleece more when she's only peed as it's softer) put now I have both in one wipe! The only thing I'm on the look out for now is someone who will make me a wipe with the terry side NOT being white. It just stains so easily! I darker colour would suit much better.

I use the Itti Bitti wipes and some WAHM ones I found at a market over here, Love them both! I prefer something other then just fleece as I find it doesn't clean a poo covered bum, just smears it around a bit.
and I just run them under a warm tap when needed.
Once you get in tghe habit of cloth wipes you'll honestly wonder why you didn't start earlier, it really is so much easier the sposie ones.

I love our Nappies by Minki ones and am waiting for some Itti velour ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->