your favourite twin product?

princess_1991

Lily and PG with Twins!
Reaction score
dh and i are making a list of things we're going to need and looking through things we like and i've come across a few products id never heard of when we had Lily (for example the poddle pod, which also do a twin package!)

so what was your favourite twin product that you just couldnt live without?
be it from birth or as they get a little older?

:flower::flower:

I dont know the answer to this of course but I am sure I will find out shortly after birth! But we ended up getting 2 Boppys so that they can also use it when they are sitting and or need assistance to sit.

I ordered the brest friends nursing pillow as well because I want to try tandem feeding from the start... going to take alot of practice but I am going to do my best to not give up.

i really like the twinZ feeding pillow but id have to get it shipped from the states so trying to find something similar over here

The Mothercare twin bath seat. My two sit and splash each other and laugh their heads off. It's worth it for the entertainment factor!

We have the 3 in 1 tiny love rocker for each of ours. They have only been at home a week but so far they have been great!
I ordered the twin z pillow and had it shipped over, so far until they establish breastfeeding I'm mostly feeding them separately but I have used it a couple. Of times.

Well with my singletons I would of never made it without a 'swing'/rocker for them so that it would lull them while I got things done.. We have 2 of them already together just sitting there waiting. I hope that these 2 girls love them as much as our first 2 kids lol.

I never had a swing/rocker for Lil, she had her bouncer and was happy in that, although she had our undivinded attention so might think of getting something to lul them off when im dealing with the other/lily

My Brest Friend nursing pillow! It's been a savior! I've tried nursing the twins tandem without it and I lost feeling in my arms!

Definately have to look into that pillow because I really want to bf the twins!
Managed 6 weeks with lily before they changed my meds and I couldnt bf anymore :(

I just found my favorite twin product (other than my stroller) its a buggy bench. Completely amazing and a must when having to go to the store on your own!

https://www.buggybench.com

The light green Brest friend pillow, I BF our son for 2.5 yrs and want to do the same. Also the Fisher Price $179 my little lamb swings. I have the feeling they'll come in handy.

I just found my favorite twin product (other than my stroller) its a buggy bench. Completely amazing and a must when having to go to the store on your own!

https://www.buggybench.com

Omg that's genious! I've been worrying about getting around a grocery store. Hope they ship to Canada.

That buggy bench is such a good idea but luckily our asda has both double seated trolleys and double newborn seat trolleys :winkwink:

Ok the buggy bench is amazing LOL! Here in my town the only thing with 2 seats is at Costco and I dont always need 20 of 1 item!

Same here Brandy! I saw the buggy bench and said I need this in my life! :haha: It says its ok to start using it at 8 months and it goes up to 40 lbs. Emma loved it!! I did get mine off Amazon but now it looks like they are sold out. (Unless you want to pay over $100.00 :dohh: ) They do have a FB page you can look at to see other twins using it.

Same here Brandy! I saw the buggy bench and said I need this in my life! :haha: It says its ok to start using it at 8 months and it goes up to 40 lbs. Emma loved it!! I did get mine off Amazon but now it looks like they are sold out. (Unless you want to pay over $100.00 :dohh: ) They do have a FB page you can look at to see other twins using it.

I always notice you're in Oregon... I think I have asked but youre up north closer to ptown arent you? I am down in Eugene ;)

I found them on amazon.com!! https://www.amazon.com/Pretty-Pink-...F8&qid=1389891798&sr=8-2&keywords=buggy+bench

Had to come back and also say the Arms Reach Co-Sleeper. It's fantastic for the long exhausting nights.... Not having to get out of bed is a god send. To be honest I don't know what I'd do without it now!

Re the twinz pillow, we have been asked by neonatal to offer a bottle as top up after feeds and although the twins would slip through the little holes I have put a small cushion in each and was able to feed both with a bottle with them facing me. So far I've rugby hold breastfeed both, bottle fed while facing bad bottle fed while in the rugby hold. I think it will also be great when they get a big bigger to support them sitting up.

I just bought the buggy bench on your recommendations ladies. They ship to the uk and the blue one was on sale $31. Thanks!

I'm so glad I could share the info about the buggy bench. It's amazing! Although yesterday one of my girls started chewing on stuff in the cart while grocery shopping. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->