Your feeding routine? xx

Brockie

Reaction score
I was just curious to hear from you lot what times you give food, with milk/ or milk seperate?

we are still working things out but i think Fred would eat 3 meals now - i already do breckie and tea - but just getting confussed about when to give him his milk?

thanks ladies xx

7.00 logan has brekkie in morn made with some of his 7oz bottle then the rest of the left over milk gets put in a sippy cup for him to drink if he wants it

12-12.30 he has dinner n juice

5.00 he has tea then bottle at 6-7ish when hes tired then hes straight to bed n down for night

logan weaned at 6months n i would give him half his milk before then rest after his solids in a bottle (he had 3x7oz bottles in 24hrs then) then when he was settled in this i started giving him bottles after meals n he then started not wanting his afternoon bottle as time went by n gradually its changed to his routine above.

Mostly our days are as follows:

Milk (B/feed) on waking - anytime from 6am

Brekkie - 9am

Lunch - 1pm

(Sometimes a milk feed at about 4pm)
Dinner - 5pm

Bed time b/feed - 7.30pm

Bear in mind that Poppy is almost 9 months so is at a different stage to your LO.

I just BF on demand. Amelie gets grumpy when she wants a BF so I just give her one when she 'asks'. She takes one on waking and one before bed always and usually one after each nap. She has her breakfast at 8.30, wakes from nap at maybe 10.30 and usually takes a BF, lunch at 12.30, BF around 3ish, dinner at 6.30 and bedtime feed bout 7.30 or so. She still has about 3 night time feeds though :doh:

I always offer her water in her sippy cup since she doesnt BF with meals.

7am ish - bottle
8-9am - breakfast
12ish - dinner and water
3-4ish - bottle
5- dinner
6-7 bottle for bed
and then another 1 or 2 bottles through the night depending how he sleeps !

thanks ladies, why am I finding it so confussing?!!!!:rofl:

we are currently doing:

7am ish BFeed

8.30ish Breakfast

11am Bottle

2pm Bottle

5pm Tea and BFeed

7pm Bottle

so guess i will just add some food at the 2pm and see how we get on? offer him his bottle after? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->