your help greatly appreciated :)

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Hey ladies im just wondering if anyone can help me,

i had a d&c 2 weeks ago unfortunately i had a missed miscarriage at about 7 weeks. we are TTC again this month so my question is has anybody concieved the same month as a miscarriage without waiting for your first period? or know anyone who has?

thanks! xx

i also had a D and C at 7 weeks after a missed mc except it was done but not properly, i ended up with an ERPC being rushed to hospital 6 weeks after D and C, i was also advised after both procedures to wait at least on cycle b4 trying again, iv just come to the end of my waiting cycle and TTC starts next week after af.
its defo possible babes but un-advisable u need to heal and i would defo ask a doc about this first. good luck hunny, this is my second mc so hoping to be third time lucky, i want baby number 3 real bad now xxxxxxxx

Sorry for your losses :hug:
I've got to go in for an early scan later today for a threatened m/c and this q is one I def will be asking as having a loss has made me want a sticky bean so so much more. Will let you know what they say.

Thanks girls :) i spoke to my doctor shortly after the d&c and he said the only reason the hospital tell you to wait for a normal period before trying again is so that they can work out your due date. its been 2 weeks and i feel like im okay to try again so i think im just gonna go for it and see what happens.xx

Thanks girls :) i spoke to my doctor shortly after the d&c and he said the only reason the hospital tell you to wait for a normal period before trying again is so that they can work out your due date. its been 2 weeks and i feel like im okay to try again so i think im just gonna go for it and see what happens.xx

go girl u do what u feel is best for u, i know what u mean it so hard waiting but iv done it now and back too TTC soon as af is gone xxxx

Sorry for your losses :hug:
I've got to go in for an early scan later today for a threatened m/c and this q is one I def will be asking as having a loss has made me want a sticky bean so so much more. Will let you know what they say.

i had a threatened mc babes with my daughter at 5 weeks had slight bleed although i was already in hosp when it happened due to medical reasons when i preg (long story lol) everything was fine hunny baby was doing really well, she is now 1 and half so pls dnt panic and do let us know how it goes chick best of luck im sure everything will be ok, have u had cramping ror heavy blood? if not then it does sound good hunny xxxxx

im sorry for ur loss when i lost my baby in feb i had a natural miscarrige the baby stopped at 6 weeks it was 13 before it happened.

the hospital told me i could ttc from the bleeding stopped as there is no reason not to apart from the dates.

i have heard of a few ladies falling preganant before there next af arrived.

i decided to wait untill my af had came and stopped and the reson being i wanted my body to heal first.

im not to sure though after a d@c my advice is u know ur body and u will know when the right time is

goodluck

As I expected no pg. My loss was at 5 weeks and was a complete mc. They too told me to wait 6 weeks so until 1 af before continuing ttc but i don't think i can't do that. Being in the maternity ultrasound made me so so jealous and want a bump of my own. I read too from the info sheet they gave me that they want you to wait to make dating easier.

As I expected no pg. My loss was at 5 weeks and was a complete mc. They too told me to wait 6 weeks so until 1 af before continuing ttc but i don't think i can't do that. Being in the maternity ultrasound made me so so jealous and want a bump of my own. I read too from the info sheet they gave me that they want you to wait to make dating easier.

hi ya huns i took the advice and waited im now 3 days from AF coming for new cycle to TTC cnt wait and real glad i waited too as i feel my body ready now and not been under to much pressure as i was real sick after the mc due to products being left behind after first D and C xxxxxxxxxx

I tried after my ERPC, but didn't fall, so am now first 'proper' cycle. There were 2 girls on here that did fall straight after... out of about 10 of us!

I also had a MMC at 7 weeks and found out at my 12 week scan. Me and my husband started trying again as soon as the bleeding stopped from the ERPC. Not pregnant again yet and this is cycle 5 now but my sister in law fell pregnant again pretty much straight after an ERPC (same as D&C I think). They do say many women don't ovulate in that first cycle after a miscarriage but I'm pretty sure I did. So good luck. I say go for it. As long as you feel ready to try again, that's the main thing x

sorry for your lose, i conceived first month after m/c at 6 weeks xx

Just be careful, i had a Erpc 9 weeks ago and felt fine to have sex after a couple of weeks but every time we did i kept bleeding again.
I am on my second cycle now and we are trying again.

I'm sorry for your loss it is awful, we had a missed miscarriage i was 10 weeks but found out at the dating scan the baby had died at 9 weeks.

Sad to read of so many losses but good to read of bfp's after. Am sure we'll all get our dream soon
Spoke with my gp today about needing to wait and he said that it's also down to letting your iron, folic acid etc levels return to normal as even loosing a beanie early your levels are reduced. He did also say it's down to dating too even with ultrasound as won't know when you ov but if using opks????
:hug: to all and hope for many more :bfp: soon

i hope one of those ten girls is me!!! i feel like im going insane.. ive got to wait until the 20th may to test. :(

iv just came on af after waiting a cycle since my ERPC i had it 1st April 09, ovulated 16th April(confirmed by opk and temping) coma on af today so u can defo ov straight after ERPC look as though its all gone normal again which im real happy about, im also happy we waited this cycle and avoided as if i fall this cycle i wont be so paranoid as to weather baby doing well or if it all ok in there and will baby survive, i feel healed now and ready to go, me and OH had sex 5 days after ERPC and i never bled bleeding stopped after ERPC 5 days after like normal af just lighter xxxx

So sorry for your loss - I conceived my dd (she was 7 last week) in the cycle immediately following a m/c - fx for you hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->