Your LO's Length

L

Leah_xx

Okay...First of Gracelynn had a 1 year check up on October 11.
She was 25lbs and was 30.5 inches long.
Both of those are on the 98%.
Her dad is like 5 foot 6/7
and Im only 5 foot.
I keep getting people telling me that she is tall for her age because she is much taller then babies around her age.
Is she going to be tall? Or does she just seem like she is tall now?

That does seem pretty tall... but I don't think she will get that tall because you and her dad are on the shorter end!

I'm not to sure hun at all... buttt, I haven't seen you in ages where have you been hiding?! Gracelynn looks sooo cute!

I don't think you can really tell when they are this young, though I think the "common thought" is that when they are two their full grown size will be that x2. Arianna was 19.8lbs (25%) and 29in (50%). Though I know she will be short, lol.

Also, checkout infantchart.com it tells you the %s of all her lengths/weights etc. It says 30.5 in is in the 75.9%, almost 80%

I dont think that matters jr use to be in the 90% then 50% and 25% the dr said (when he was a newborn) that he was going to be 5'7 or 6 ft :lol: seriously doubt it im 5 foot and OH is 5'5

Fayth was 31.5in" right after she turned 9 months old.

I'm 5.8" and OH is only 5.10"

Tori was 28" last week at WIC. Will know again today. I'm 5'3" and my OH is 5'11".

I have no idea how much Oliver weighs or his height :( The Health Visitor never comes anymore.

When Dallas was born he was 19.3 inches long.
I'm 5 foot.
His father is 5 foot 11.

I'm not to sure hun at all... buttt, I haven't seen you in ages where have you been hiding?! Gracelynn looks sooo cute!

I've been away. Thank you

Thanks ladies!! I was just wondering I wasnt so sure.
Cari based off of the charts at the doctors thats what it shows.
I dont know everything is so different.
I dont think she is going to be tall I was just wondering everyone elses opinions and how tall your little ones were.:kiss:

Amelia was 52cm/20.5 inches when she was born and at 15 months she was 81.5cm/32.1 inches (91st percentile) She looks quite big for her age too. :shock:

Im not sure on kailees height but shes like at my waist and seems really tall lol, I'm only like 5'2 and her dad is like 6'3, but I think shes going to be tall

Ut oh, I hope 25lbs isnt the 98% percentile cause if it is my mom's gonna have a field day at me about her weight :wacko:

I think Syri is probably around there too which drives me crazy as i'm 5' and have a hell of a time carrying her around and getting her into her car seat (we have a 2 door car xP) fob was only about 5' 5" -5' 7" tops but his mom is a beast and so is his sister so if Syri turns out a good deal taller than both of us I wont be surprised.

edit: her 1 year is on monday but she's in 18m clothes so somewhere around 30.5 – 32.5 in, 24.5 – 27.5 lb

by my doctors chart it is 98 percentile.
gracelynn has been at that since she was a few months old it doesnt mean they are over weight or anything.

by my doctors chart it is 98 percentile.
gracelynn has been at that since she was a few months old it doesnt mean they are over weight or anything.

I know it doesnt but my moms already had a go at me 'ya know she's very chubby...you shouldnt feed her so much, you're always feeding her. blahblah'

Way I see it is babies are usually chubby and she hasnt started walking yet which is when people say babies burn off the baby fat anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->