your most recent purchase.....

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
well i know we are all shopaholics....so what are your most recent purchases????????????

Mine is ...... some new cloth wipes from mothercare - Bum Genius - i didnt know they made cloth wipes?? they seem really soft if not a little thin?? i payed £8 for them

And just bougt 2 pairs of huggalugs....ok i know they're not really much to do with natural parenting etc etc but i figure they show off our cloth bums really well so that counts????? i payed £7.20 for one pair and £5.odd for the other both from E bay :dance:

Sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

totally random but how cool is this dance -> :dance: i'm soooo gonna learn it !!!!

So sad no more diapers for me, I shall live vicariously through yall until we have another lol. but I have been doing tons of kids clothes shopping!!!!!!!

My most recent purchases was a pail - the mothercare smart nappy one, that seems great and i brought plastic Tupperware and all the bits and made my own wipes this week :happydance:

i am also waiting on another blueberry and my first tots bots :happydance:

So sad no more diapers for me, I shall live vicariously through yall until we have another lol. but I have been doing tons of kids clothes shopping!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry: gonaa miss being jealous of all your gorgeous new goodmamas :cry:

My most recent purchases was a pail - the mothercare smart nappy one, that seems great and i brought plastic Tupperware and all the bits and made my own wipes this week :happydance:

i am also waiting on another blueberry and my first tots bots :happydance:

:thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance:

Well mine is,some Wee Notions Nappies and a Camo Blueberry!!

Oh and 2 pairs of Baby Legs real ones £4.98 BIN ion Ebay!!

Oh and an amber teething necklace!!

Supposed to be having a good weeks!!oops!!

oooh that reminds me.......tething necklace........off to e bay :blush:

Well :blush: I said I wasn't going to buy anymore til I get paid BUT I have just ordered another BB in black with poppers and some baby legs (naughty naughty but I'm not having much luck with the Ittis!!!!

I also bought some fleece and mini muslins to make wipes myself and am not happy with either (also spray bottle). Think my solution gave Deri nappy rash and the muslins are far too harsh on his soft skin :blush:

I want to buy nappies this morning...I have to stop myself!!! :blush: Oh and still don't have my nappy pail, mesh and wet bags!!!!! :growlmad:

x

Oooops...I just ordered a Bum Genius AIO Organic too :blush::blush::blush: better get on with some housework now :winkwink:

x

i've just bought a peanut shell sling and moby wrap and am now looking to add a mei tai to the collection!! :blush:

i just got 6 happy heinys i blue camo bb some bamboozles and a starbunz...i want some weenotions but the shop is closed for a few weeks :(

i just got 6 happy heinys i blue camo bb some bamboozles and a starbunz...i want some weenotions but the shop is closed for a few weeks :(

They're probably closed as they have such a huge order from Jacqui and need time to make all of them before processing anymore :haha: Only joking Jac :hugs:

laurie - sorry i know you dont need any encouragement but i got some bum genius wipes from mothercare :) where did you order your pail etc from??? cant believe they still havent arrived :( i'm gonna order a cow print bb and some babylegs to match :blush: just need to find a way to tell oh what i'm getting hmm.....

should be getting news thru about the sure start grant ...thats £500 how quickly do you recon i can spend that ???

wishing..i'm on the look out for a mei tie :thumbup: dont think it will beat the moby tho !!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

wishing..i'm on the look out for a mei tie :thumbup: dont think it will beat the moby tho !!!!

oops :blush: just ordered it!! i got a beautiful freehand mei tai which has a patterned side for me and plain side for OH...shopped around and got it for a bargain £46 so £11 less than the babyhawk i was considering :yipee:

Oooo...since deciding to keep Deri's cow print BB I LOVE it and I have the Cow Print Huggalugs to match...I'll take a pic soon as he's wearing his Cow Print BB now!!!

I saw the BG wipes in Mothercare when I went looking for some the other day but I thought £8 was a lot of money for 12 wipes :blush: are they any good? I found them online too! :D

I want a Mai Tei too but can't find the colours I want and don't think it'll beat the Moby either! I found a black Moby with LARGE daisy type flowers the other day...do you want to see??? I love it but can't put a little boy in a sling with flowers :dohh:

I bet you'll spend that £500 like the £££ is going out of fashion!!!!!! :haha:

xx

oops :blush: just ordered it!! i got a beautiful freehand mei tai which has a patterned side for me and plain side for OH...shopped around and got it for a bargain £46 so £11 less than the babyhawk i was considering :yipee:

Oooo...which one was it hun? I'll be doing the same (plain on one side and patterned on the other too :D) x

i have just bought a toddlerhawk and my bigmamaslings order arrived this morning full of hugalugs and babylegs!

babylegs: (excuse her crazy hair, she'd just got up and i couldn't resist putting them on!)
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/aimyaimy/P200809_082901.jpg

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/aimyaimy/P200809_0830.jpg

hugalugs:
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/aimyaimy/P200809_0835.jpg

https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/aimyaimy/P200809_0838.jpg

:cloud9:

Oooo...since deciding to keep Deri's cow print BB I LOVE it and I have the Cow Print Huggalugs to match...I'll take a pic soon as he's wearing his Cow Print BB now!!!

I saw the BG wipes in Mothercare when I went looking for some the other day but I thought £8 was a lot of money for 12 wipes :blush: are they any good? I found them online too! :D

I want a Mai Tei too but can't find the colours I want and don't think it'll beat the Moby either! I found a black Moby with LARGE daisy type flowers the other day...do you want to see??? I love it but can't put a little boy in a sling with flowers :dohh:

I bet you'll spend that £500 like the £££ is going out of fashion!!!!!! :haha:

xx

cant wait to see the cow print pics!! i'm really torn between the cow n zebra print now????? dont think you can get baby legs/huggalugs to match tho????

I really like the wipes, i've only used them a couple of times but they are really soft (even more now that i've washed them) and quite absorbant ( i put my solution on the wipe then wipe her butt!) bul like i said in op they seem a little thin ??? suppose we cant have it all ways !!

i really dont think anyhthing will ever beat the moby i really love it !!!!! where did you see the daisy print moby??? mines brown but would love a black one so i dont feel so un co ordinated when i'm wearing black!! ( i hate wearing black n brown together !! :rofl:)

cant wait for the money to come thru its gonna be in n out of my bank accout sssooooooooo fast!!! i've got my £30 fromthe council for using cloth soon too !! thats gonna be going towards some new bb's!!:dance::dance:

:hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4