Your Oddest Dreams/Nightmare

Rettsmommy

Reaction score
I've been having some really weird dreams lately, but none of them compare to this nightmare I had way back when I still lived by myself. I remember looking at the clock before I went to sleep, it was about 1:00am and I dozed off really quickly. In my dream I had woken back up and looked at the clock, it was 2:00am. I got up (maybe for a drink, I'll never know) and walked out to the living room. The curtains were pulled back and standing in the window staring at me was a man in a baseball cap, t-shirt and jeans (big windows, full moon). I looked at the door and remembered that I don't lock my doors at night (I had a really bad habit back then of not locking doors), looked back at him and saw him returning his glance from the door also. At the same time we both ran for the door but before I could get there he was opening it and shoving his arm through. I actually woke up then about to scream, my heart was pounding and I was shaking. I was about to laugh it off and go back to sleep until I looked at the clock and it was 2:00am! Never been so terrified in my life! I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house so fast, drove off and didn't come back until it was daylight. I usually don't remember my dreams, but there's one or two that will haunt me forever and this is one of them.

Oops sorry on my phone didn't mean to click thanks!

I had one about being held hostage in my house and I can't remember it exactly but I was in my bedroom and in the dream there was a red chair my captor was sitting in and I was lying on the bed and I woke up in the dream and looked at the red chair but couldnt move an inch or scream and it was empty but when I woke up in the morning it actually felt like I'd really woke up and seen the red chair. It honestly felt so real I was so scared xx

The worst dream I ever had was I was sitting on a bus and this little girl came on who was psychic. She stopped at me and said " you're going to die", to which I replied "yes, so are you, we all will" and she said " but you will be long gone before I will" and and sauntered off.. lol really creeped me out.
I often have lucid dreams now though- they are awesome!

Not scary as such, but once dreamt I walked into a room and my gran (who passed 2 years before DD was born) was holding DD. But DD was a tiny baby and my gran was crying that it should never have happened.

I woke up so upset, like it was my Grandmother calling me a disappointment or something.

I have a reoccurring dream were there's basically a war going on and my village is caught in the middle of it and I'm running with kids to try and get to safety. It's just so realistic that it scares the crap out of me.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->