Your opinion.. Confused!?

kjo_024

Reaction score
Help everyone... I'm lost && confused... REALLY need imput!

Could I be preggo??

Okay I know this isn't the healthiest of things to do but....

I have been taking birth control for the last 6 months continuously.. skipping out on the sugar pills and not getting my period. So in result I have no idea when my last period was or was due.

Here is the thing, for the last month and a half I have not been consistent with my birth control at all. Like 4-5 days out of the 7 days.

I completely stopped taking my Birth control on Saturday May 29th, I wanted to have my period. Almost always it starts 3 days after stopping.

I had sex with my boyfriend May 29th-1st && last weekend June 4th-6th. (I only see him on the weekends) && June 11th - 13th. With no contraceptives AT ALL.

I could feel my ovulation, what i believe was, it on June 5th.

I'm going on 20 days with no period now.

I took a test on Monday June 7th and Saturday June 12th with a negative results.

What is everyone's thoughts? Could I be preggo?

&& fyi.. I have been taking pre-natal vit. for over a year now.. just to keep my healthy! =]

ETA: Oops! just realised you are ttc! how come your on the pill occassionally? :s

You could be pregnant, there is always that chance if you dont take the pill properly!

Your body could also just be confused and it might take a while to get your period back.

Wait another few days and test again:thumbup:

I'm not trying to trick him. I mean we both are okay with having one and are capable. But right now may not be the best I just haven't kept up on it. So as of now I'm being careful until I do know for sure.

I would wait til your 14dpo and test on 19th june.

When you say you're being careful now do you mean using other contraception or the pill? The reason I ask is because even though it's not conclusive, doctors don't suggest you continue to take the pill if you're pregnant, so you might want to think about that just in case it turns out you are.
Good luck whichever way you want it to go :)

I'm a bit confused about your situation but it sounds like you could be pregnant. I would wait and test again. However if you've been taking the pill without a break, your body can be a little crazy

Hiya :)

Are you WTT or TTC?

If you miss pills, whether it's 1 out of 500 or 400 out of 500, there's always a chance you could be pregnant.

You may be not coming on your period because your on/off taking of the pills have confused your cycle, too. But you may be testing negative because the pregnancy is very early. Wait a few more weeks and if you still haven't come on, take another test :)

I know you say you're both capable of looking after a baby but you have told him your not on the pill, have'nt you?
just seems a bit unfair. yes he might stick around but should'nt he get a say in this or even be aware you are both TTC (like your avatar says?)

Thats another good point, if theres a chance you'll get pregnant its not a good idea to mix pills with ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->