Your opinion please! Baby girl names :)

Buttercup2

Reaction score
We've got the list narrowed down to these 5 names (although we're not closed to other options as well). The middle name will be Lily. Do you like any of these?

Voted Caitlyn - cutesy for a little girl Cait lovely when she's older.

Equally like Evelyn but couldn't choose two x

Love Evelyn/Evie sooo much! Was very high on our list.

We went for Amelia/Mia Lily in the end.

Mirielle Lily! Love the nn Miri and Mirielle is unique, beautiful, and rolls nicely with Lily.

My name is Caitlyn, spelled exactly the same. :thumbup:

However, I voted for Evelyn. I've always loved the name and think it's really timeless. I can easily picture a little girl and an older woman with the name. :flower:

I voted Evelyn. Love that name! We were going to name our first girl that, but my hubby changed his mind at the last minute because it is an older name. I'm still in love with it, though! :thumbup:

Abigail would be my second pick. My friend named her baby that and I think it is such a pretty name! :flower:

I voted Evelyn, especially like the shortened version Evie. :)

I love Mirielle, I love that it sounds so timeless yet isn't at all common.

But with Abigail, I can tell you that I'm in my twenties and have never once not loved my name. I've always said my mum made such a great choice with it.

Love, love, love Evelyn nn Evie. This will be our new LO's middle name if she is a girl. :flower:

I love Evelyn, my friend just named her daughter that and shortened it to Evie as well. I also like Abigail.

Personal girl choices are Lucy, Mila, Amelie...

Beautiful names! I voted for Abigail, but the others are gorgeous as well. You can't go wrong either way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->