Your periods after later MC?

tu123

Reaction score
Hi peeps. I passed my blighted ovum at 15weeks and the bleeding was horrendous. I ended up with a blood transfusion and bled for about 5 weeks in total.

This period is lasting 2 weeks. Started with brown gunk and now just light bleeding for the last 10days.

I have had MC before but my periods after were painful and heavy but over in 5days.

Anyone else had this?

It is pissing me right off as we want to try again asap!

Pardon my french but i am sooo fed up!

I had a blighted ovum on 29th june this year and i didnt have a period until a week ago and it started off brown then was quite heavy with big blood clots and been on for like a week now, hope they stop soon!

Sorry for your loss and good luck xx

Can't help I'm afraid but didn't like to R&R!

Fingers crossed you can get back to TTC soon x

Sorry cant really offer advice either but didnt want to R&R.

26 days ago I gave delivered my daughter - she was 17 weeks. I am still bleeding although did have a break for a few days where it was brown discharge :cry: I also feel the same as you and just want it to stop and my body to get back to normal so we can start to try for our rainbow! :hugs:

I bled for few days after I lost my boy at 19/21 weeks:( I wanted to try the minute he came out I didn't mean replace him just wanted him back inside kicking:( I missed two eggs ( didn't ov first month) and third egg was a miracle as it split and I got two:) I'm currently 18 weeks on sat and there doing well. I did take soy Dunn if that helped but apparently it's natures clomid. Good luck girls x

Sorry cant really offer advice either but didnt want to R&R.

26 days ago I gave delivered my daughter - she was 17 weeks. I am still bleeding although did have a break for a few days where it was brown discharge :cry: I also feel the same as you and just want it to stop and my body to get back to normal so we can start to try for our rainbow! :hugs:

Oh darling. I am so sorry. Going through delivery is awful:nope: Heartbreaking:nope:

I know it is normal to bleed fr sometime, especialy after a miscarriage. If you continue to bleed visit your doctor.

I did yesterday and he started me on iron tablets and Norethisterone-high dose to stop the bleeding and help my systym get back into regulation as i am still getting a light poistive HPT too. Despite nothing on the scan. He told me it would work in three doses and it has! I have to tale that for ten days then hopefully have a "period" and then get back to ttc.

I am SO sorry for you loss. I hope you have plenty fo poeple to talk to. I am here too!

I bled for few days after I lost my boy at 19/21 weeks:( I wanted to try the minute he came out I didn't mean replace him just wanted him back inside kicking:( I missed two eggs ( didn't ov first month) and third egg was a miracle as it split and I got two:) I'm currently 18 weeks on sat and there doing well. I did take soy Dunn if that helped but apparently it's natures clomid. Good luck girls x

Congratulations! You have been blessed after the awful ordeal you went through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->