Your pregnancy food/drink addictions

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
For me, it's been peach or nectarine yogurt. I found these 100g Source packages and they only have 35 calories.. they're sooo good. I literally eat at least one serving per day.. my baby's gonna come out a peach, lol.

Turkey subs from Subway.. mmmm!!

Used to eat bacon all the time but I'm turned off it lately, just the thought of breakfast and breakfast foods have been sickening to me lately.

Wishing it was summer so I could have fresh cherries and watermelon!! :hissy:

Anyone else have any??

Im completely addicted to chocolate. In particular chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip muffins. I cant get enough I have to have it every day! I was never a big sweet fan before I was more into crisps.

I am not a sweet person normally either but I am addicted to Starbucks hot chocolate,Costco carrot cake and oreos!!!

I am also loving cheese and onions any combination :)

i on a daily basis sit down with a big bowl with a pomegranite and about 10 clementines... every day... can't help it!!!!!!!! LOL.

and chocolate milk... that's about it...

I was just about to suggest that too Sparkswillfly lol .

Iam not strange i promise girls , Iam addicted to Vinegar !!!!!!!! . Honestly tonnes of it .

I drink the vinegar out of pickled onion jars...........

OMG I forgot to mention ketchup.. on everything I can put it on.. mashed potatoes, french fries, hashbrowns, baked potatoes, grilled cheese sandwiches, eggs.. ahhh!!

Tomato Juice is my favorite drink! Do not have a favorite food, it keeps changing. I do know that sweets seems to not appeal to me at all. I eat them but not crave. CGP has me at girl and so does the old wives tales tests.. we will see!

Fried egg and chips covered in salt and vinegar.
Green tea.
Bananas
And yoghurt with loadsss of honey mixed in! Yummmyyy
Xxx

Salt!
Anything salty will do me :lol:

Maybe your having a boy then! If you believe in old wives tales that is... most of them are rubbish.

Funny cause all the other wives tales and chineese predictor said girl :lol:

They did me too hun :rofl: , The chinese date calendar .. Symtoms etc said girl but here he is all boy and waiting to come next March lol.

Allthow the heart rate was very very true for me , Low heart rate in the early 140s or Late 130s .xxxxxxxxxx.

I seem to be addicted to water, which is good AND bad - I'm uber-hydrated, but i keep needing to wee all the time!

Chocolate - but it HAS to be Dairy Milk - don't even try to give me Galaxy!

For me it's been anything sugary. I love it! Although I haven't been able to indulge as much as I've been wanting to thanks to having gest. diabetes. Argh.

:dohh:

However, peanutbutter on toast has been a constant for my breakfast these days. I eat the Source yougurt as well, because it's sweetened with Splenda, so I can have it. Regular yogurt is really high in sugar!

I had peanut butter on toast this morning,its lovely :)

I am also drinking lots of water,not because I know I should but because its my new favourite cold drink!

I craved mostly sweet stuff n had a girl but my friend was the same n had a boy, her 2nd pregnancy she craved savoury stuff n had twin girls but she miscarried their triplet, she is due babay number in about 3 weeks and is craving savoury again she is having a girl.

Oranges and satsumas! eat them nearly every day.

tyff, plain yogurt doesn't have any sugar but what was in the milk.

Not directed to me.. but plain yogurt is gross, unless it's for like Indian food or something.. the fruit type is where it's at (and has sugar in it!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->