Your pregnancy food/drink addictions

Clementines and chocolate smack em eggs. mmmmmmmm. Those are my biggest weaknesses right now.

Seems to be a recurrent theme but satsumas too! Also blackberries and pomegranate. Also ham and crisp (ready salted) sandwiches in floury bread (not that I'm being specific or anything :rofl:)

Lately for me it's been V8 juice. Yesterday I was craving sardines of all things!! I usually can't stand them. Oh and pickled beats....mmmmm now I'm hungry.

Salt and Vinegar or sometimes Ready Salted crisps....mmmmm!!!

Milk..I can happily get through a 6 pinter a day and chocolate croissants, 4 everyday for breakfast. Hardly suprising I've put on 4 stone already..lol

I've been craving peanut butter too... especially peanutbutter balls... mmmm peanut butter with chocolate lol...
and have been craving fresh fruit a lot too :)

Okay, the Source desserts yogurts.. OMG... delicious.

And Fruitopia.. mmmm

Ketchup Chips

Hawkins Cheezies

Really Cold Juice.....mainly like peach or mango flavored.....

Soup from Tim Hortons with their buns...:munch:

That's about it.....for now.

:muaha:

OMG!
There is chocolate pudding yoghurts in Italy that I am craving huge right now!
I keep thinking about them!
I go to Italy in 16 days (I'm not counting,LOL) and first stop will be Eurospar for pots of the stuff!!!

I want an oreo pudding thing from the grocery store RIGHT NOW!!

I'm addicted to macaroni and cheese. Scratch that, any pasta honestly..

and Heinz ketchup!!

MILK MILK MILK i drink far to much f it and i ran out of choc stars cereal! OMG! and they are miles away in another shop and they could be out of stock and i have no way there. I need someone to go into city to get me choc stars!

OMG I forgot to mention ketchup.. on everything I can put it on.. mashed potatoes, french fries, hashbrowns, baked potatoes, grilled cheese sandwiches, eggs.. ahhh!!

I am LOVING ketchup!!! And also adoring majorly satsumas!

For me in my 1st tri it was cold milk(which I dont really like unless in tea or coffee)and salt and vinegar crisps. I found great flavoursome crisps in the coop like kettle chips and almost poisoned myself with them as I couldnt stop eating them!

Now its fruit, mainly plums, necterines and oranges...tomato or prawncocktail crisps and cola sunlollies or blackcurrant jubbly ice lollies...I mean its winter in Scotland and I am eating ice poles!

EMma.xx

I feel so silly posting on here saying i am have any cravings so early but i cant stop$ eating pickled onion flavour monster munch!! Very strange as cant normally eat pickled onion... good luck everyone x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->