Your stories please, confused, scared and pleased :/

Flotsum40

Reaction score
Hi All
My partner has unfortunately left me. We were trying to conceive. The last time we BD was the 12th August. Had 3 ectopics when together.
Had AF the 14th August it was heavy and a normal period for me.
Felt really sick this eve in the way I only do when pregnant so took a test BFP on a pound shop one!!!!! Even in bad light it looks pink. How can this be???Anyone else had a normal heavy period when pregnant. Its typical! Loose my partner, left with no support and the one thing we both really wanted but also drew us apart once upon a time has now happened.
:nope:

I've heard of lots of people having what they think are normal periods and still having a healthy pregnancy. My friend had period-type bleeding when she was due on for the first 2 months of her pregnancy. It was only when the next one didn't arrive that she found out she was 3 months pregnant. Her little boy is now 8!

But go to the doctors and let them know. Heavy bleeding can obviously be a sign that something isn't right.

I hope everything works out for you x

Not had any experience in this I'm afraid hun but def go to the doctors :) hope everything works out for u x x

S o sorry to hear that! :-( but i have heard of this happening, best of luck to you

Hi All
My partner has unfortunately left me. We were trying to conceive. The last time we BD was the 12th August. Had 3 ectopics when together.
Had AF the 14th August it was heavy and a normal period for me.
Felt really sick this eve in the way I only do when pregnant so took a test BFP on a pound shop one!!!!! Even in bad light it looks pink. How can this be???Anyone else had a normal heavy period when pregnant. Its typical! Loose my partner, left with no support and the one thing we both really wanted but also drew us apart once upon a time has now happened.
:nope:

Sorry your feeling alone. Have you told him? Do you have a pic. Hugs x

Will this be your first? I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. I'm honestly in a similar boat, but trying desperately to work it out with my partner. I pray for your strength and happiness at this time. Lots of luck to you. Please feel free to message me any time. I won't judge.

Sorry about the situation, I myself have had 2 ectopics now and you might want to go to the doc to make sure it's not another ectopic bleeding like a period happened to me with my 1st ectopic didn't know until next AF was due and tested+
Good luck hun and I wish you all the best!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->