your thoughts or experiences??

nicoley

Reaction score
So I asked this question in my thread today...does the fact that colour stays on tests after its dried mean anything or have you had evaps do this...just curious...??????? I have a pic of all my tests in my thread...thread title starts like 10/30 test...something along those lines

Im not sure hun, I still have my :bfp: from my daughter so the test is almost 4 years old lol and there are still 2 beautiful lines on it, But... Ive also taken tests and an hour or so later a line appears with colour! Hpt's annoy me sooo much lol! You can never be sure with tests lately! :flower: Good luck xxx

Evaps don't always go away, but most of the evaps I've seen are grayish. The pink ones I've seen usually aren't a full line-either too narrow or don't go all the way up or down. And I've seen some evaps disappear after a few minutes and some not go away at all.

Im not sure hun, I still have my :bfp: from my daughter so the test is almost 4 years old lol and there are still 2 beautiful lines on it, But... Ive also taken tests and an hour or so later a line appears with colour! Hpt's annoy me sooo much lol! You can never be sure with tests lately! :flower: Good luck xxx

I still have my BFP test from my DD... 17 Years ago!! I remember how I felt when I first saw the second line appear.... FXd for that feeling again!!

Good luck xx

the test i just i seen a faint line then after the time limit is starts drying and the colour darkens up as the time goes by..I think i purchased some junk ic..never again

My very faint pink bfp's on ic's always dried a bit darker pink and it was a little clearer to see. Hope that helps xx

fmu..getting pink lines on the nasty ic again..yesterday didnt get as bright of lines if any at all and today back to getting pink lines..THis is the last test of this brand..got more then half of the with pink lines..there was 2o of them...brutal

Attachments

• P1070511.jpg
    P1070511.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
  • P1070513.jpg
    P1070513.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics