Your want list!

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Mine is mostly makeup at the moment as ive bought loads of clothes recently!

Urban Decay Naked pallette (doesnt come out until Oct/Nov i think it is)
https://www.ragingrouge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Urban-Decay-Fall-2010-Makeup-Naked-Palette-465x335.jpg

Dr Feelgood by Benefit
https://www.womansday.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/galleries-slideshows/staff-picks-spring-makeup!/benefit-dr.-feelgood-27/37920-1-eng-US/Benefit-dr.-feelgood-27_slideshow_image.jpg

and I want to build my own mac palette! I have a few colours but not put them in a box yet!

That palette looks fab! I love Urban Decay eyeshadows.

I just bought it! House of Frasers have it in stock already :D!

The entire MAC counter .. im just trying to figure out a way to steal it :lol:

The entire MAC counter .. im just trying to figure out a way to steal it :lol:

^^ This :haha:

Oh and a whole new wardrobe of nice autumn/winter clothes I was looking at some wintery stuff I had and I don't like it anymore, want new stuff.

I love autumn/winter clothes :D I'm going to wait for a few months though cos the stuff out just now isnt that great yet.

What makeup brushes do you all use? I'm needing to invest in a good set. I was thinking mac but theyre expensive so if anyone has any cheaper alternatives I'd be happy to hear about them LOL

Blah i have a massive collection of brushes, id love a full set of MAC ones but i cant afford it

I like the Ruby & Millie ones 2nd best, they seem to last really well if you keep them clean. Dont think they are too bad either, foundation brush is around £12

That palette looks fab, I can never bring myself to spend lots of money on eyeshadow, everything else but not eyeshadow! May have to for this!

I want a whole new winter wardrobe, along with some tan boots to match my new mulberry bag :)

xx

oooh that looks so nice :) im skint at the mo :( i have to budget at the mo tho as we dont have much spare cash but that dont stop me wanting lol

i want https://www.asos.com/Benefit/Benefi...=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Concealaholic

and pauls boutique https://www.asos.com/Pauls-Boutique...que&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Leopard

and loads of autum/winter clothes

That palette looks fab, I can never bring myself to spend lots of money on eyeshadow, everything else but not eyeshadow! May have to for this!

I want a whole new winter wardrobe, along with some tan boots to match my new mulberry bag :)

xx

its only £27 for 12 shadows and 2 eyeliners! theyre fullsize shadows. I got it today and its LOVELY. I really like it :D

xx

its only £27 for 12 shadows and 2 eyeliners! theyre fullsize shadows. I got it today and its LOVELY. I really like it :D

Ooh bargain, am off to Bluewater on Thursday so will keep an eye out for it
:)

Managed to buy three pairs of boots today and not one of them are the tan ones to match my Mulberry bag! Never mind, will keep an eye out for a matching pair on Thurs too.
xx

I bought some ecotools eye brushes and im really impressed! Theyre gorgeous and soft and a bargain price.
Also got a new bobbi brown mascara to try out but my spending is curbed now cos im totally skint!

Anyone ever heard of BB cream? Its short for blemish balm and its all the rage in korea and apparently, its amazing stuff. when i get money img onna order some from ebay.

Dr feelgood is amazing :) and it lasts AGES

I really wanna make my own mac palette

and i really wanna make a make up collection worthy of making a youtube video :rofl: x x

I bought some ecotools eye brushes and im really impressed! Theyre gorgeous and soft and a bargain price.
Also got a new bobbi brown mascara to try out but my spending is curbed now cos im totally skint!

Anyone ever heard of BB cream? Its short for blemish balm and its all the rage in korea and apparently, its amazing stuff. when i get money img onna order some from ebay.

I'm dying to try BB cream, but I have to find a brand that doesn't offer "whitening"!

I dont really need anything but i guess if i must then ill need pregnancy clothes as i dont have any.but this bump around its going to bigger so needs bigger clothes.

I'm dying to try BB cream, but I have to find a brand that doesn't offer "whitening"!

a lot of them dont have product to bleach the skin but asians do like to have a whiter face to their body for some reason :shrug: Im pale so it doesnt matter to me. im gonna try it when my estee lauder runs out.

Ive just been made redundant from urban decay :( but was just going to say im sure it comes out this month but looks like you have it allready ? x

yeah, house of fraser have them already :shrug:

sorry about your job :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"