your weight at 5/6 weeks pp

lauralora

Reaction score
hey ladies.

im trying not to be too hard on myself about weight and my image, but jeez i hate my but and belly, my belly is so floppy and soft and coverd in icky stretch marks! but i have been seriously super dieting and trying not to get too obsessed by it, however im still 8 pounds over my pre pregnancy weight but i feel about 2 stone over!

hows everyone else doing, and does anyone have any good toning up and weight loss tips?

cant wait till my 6 weeks is up this sunday, going to try swimming xx

im loving my weight at the moment... flat belly, altho its a bit floppy to touch but looks great with clothes over it lol- im back in size 4/6 uk clothes and i have bigger boobs, broader shoulders and a nice chunky bum.. im trying NOT to loose the weight.

dont be hard on yourself, its only 8lbs.

I'm almost 30 lbs less than my pre pregnancy weight at almost 3 wks pp (tomorrow) and I still feel horrible!! I really dont think the weight part is my issue though, mine is the belly that looks like an old womans face where its so saggy icky looking and my boobs are like someone took a needle and totally deflated them...I had to ace wrap my boobs to help my milk dry up and while its not completely done they look awful! (I had severe mastitis in both breasts at the same time and LO had thrush...BF just wasnt for us)

I lost my weight within a few weeks (down to lucky genes rather than dieting!) but I am a completely different shape to what I was before I was pregnant. My hips are a lot wider, my boobs saggier and my tummy flabbier! :dohh:

Sounds like you are doing well with only 1/2 stone to go but definitely don't be too hard on yourself. :flower::flower:

Your doing really well, your son is so young, dont stress too much about dieting:hugs:

I'm the same as you lauralora. I'm about 4 weeks PP and have about 8lbs to loose still and think i look relatively the same as pre-pregnancy (with my clothes on) but HATE my soft tummy!!!! Ive not got many stretchmarks but i have a massive linea nigra still and my belly button pigment changed to brown during pregnancy and now its brown inside my belly button so my tummy just looks dirty and floppy!

I still have my linea nigra and belly button is dark brown but they are FINALLY starting to fade (only in the last couple of weeks though). My belly button now has brown patches so it really does look like I haven't washed for a while! :dohh:

I still have my linea nigra and belly button is dark brown but they are FINALLY starting to fade (only in the last couple of weeks though). My belly button now has brown patches so it really does look like I haven't washed for a while! :dohh:

Its actually encouraging that yours is starting to fade at 3 months because i read it can take up to a year to go away!! At least it should be gone by next summer and i can hopefully wear a bikini again!

i thought it was only my belly button that was a disgusting shade of brown.
with my last pregnancy it went within about 2 weeks- i thought if i washed it enough it'd vanish lol... didnt realize it was a pigment thing and couldnt be washed away.

I'm half a stone less than I was pre-preg, and have been since 2 weeks pp......BUT my body is ruined! I already had the saggy belly from having Luke, it never firmed up, but after BF for a few weeks, my boobs have deflated from 40E down to and empty 38C :(

I've started going to Zumba though, and it's really starting to make a difference to my overall tone :thumbup: Plus swimming soon which will help loads too!

You're doing really well, and remember your body WILL be different for a while, its been through a lot! Try not to let it get to you too much, relax and enjoy being a Mummy, and soon enough you'll realise that you've got there and you're happy with how you look again :D

I have no idea what I weigh and hate to think. I feel so so revolting and cannot fit into ANY of my pre pregnancy clothes. It is really getting me down. I am going to start running again next week, even before my 6 week appointment.

I'm back in my pre-preg clothes but I HATE my body since having Olivia. I've got a muffin top now! Before I got pregnant my tummy was completely flat now it's all saggy and horrible. I've got stretchmarks down the backs of my legs, on my arse and a couple on my belly. I'm gutted. I've still got the linea nigra down tummy..The MW said that would go quickly. I still look the same but confidence wise I don't have any anymore. I really looked forward to taking Livie swimming but it's not gonna happen :(

Ive been back to normal since 2 weeks pp, same happened with my son. This time i have abit of meat left on my bum tho haha but i dont mind.

I dont know all about the pounds thign as we use kgs here but im guessing its about 4kgs you have left and thats nothing tbh.

I gained 15kgs this pregnancy, so about 30lbs , but i gained 60lbs the first time haha.. Everyone loses weight differently. SOme cant lose everything because our bodies change aswell.

Just dont go starving yourself because you will get sick.

The Tracey Anderson DVD (the post natal one) is really good for toning up :)

I am about 13lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight (but I'd lost quite a bit of weight before I got preg, was down to 98lbs at one point....so I'm kind of aiming for 110lbs as that was my regular weight for a long time) and it's only just started to bother me, but it's less the weight (remember some is in your boobs!!) as my belly...which really just needs toning up with sit ups (waiting until after my 6 week check, so I don't make myself have another little bleed like cleaning the kitchen caused! :rofl:)....

8lbs is nothing and most of it's in toning everything up again and at this point you still need to take it somewhat easy :winkwink: so give yourself a little time and you'll be back to your beautiful pre-preg body soon (with some modifications made by your little one! ^_^)!! :)

xx

I'm still a stone and a half over my pre-pregnancy weight and can't fit into any of my clothes :( Plus my stretch marks seem to have gotten worse since giving birth, no fair!
It's still early days for you, don't overdo it. You need to eat enough to give you the energy to look after a baby!

by 3 weeks i was back to pre-preg weight and now im half a stone lighter
but i have a seri0ously huge bum and a flabby belly so i duno where this half a stone has gone from :wacko:

I'm back to my pre-preg weight which is bordering on underweight but my body is so different. My hips are wider. Infact, my whole body is wider and I still have a belly pouch when I sit down, my linea nigra and a very ugly belly button. 8lbs really is not much hun considering the amazing thing your body has done so don't be too hard on yourself :). I know it's easier said than done. Now I do a cardio workout when LO is in bed but that's quite a recent thing. At 6 weeks I was taking her on long walks in the pushchair trying to incorporate lots of hills. One thing that OH and I are doing at the weekends is taking her around the park and one pushing while the other one runs a lap and then swapping. I've not changed my diet too much though I do eat healthily but if I restrict my food intake then I got too tired and I don't think it's worth it. I hope some of this helped. Good luck, i'm sure you look great xxx

iv lost 1st, not good concidering i put on 3 during pregnancy!...

o well, it will come off once i start horse riding again...until then, im gna pretend im still preg :)

Oh seriously dont worry, it's going to fall right off you! You are so young, your body will snap right back into shape, just give it a bit of time. Don't "diet" too much, just try to eat healthy (you need your energy for your new little baby). I had my 2 boys when I was younger and ended up liking my body ALOT more than before I had babies. Now that I'm 35, it's a different story though. Bottom line is, give it time, eat right, try to incorporate exercises that increase muscle tone and you'll come out with a more kick as* shape than before you got preggers....trust me. Try to be happy with where your body is at, it doesnt help to beat yourself up. You just shared your body with another human for 9 months! LOL Congratulation by the way...he's beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->