your weight at 5/6 weeks pp

I'll be 5 weeks PP this coming Friday and also have 8lbs to lose before I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight. I've lost 9lbs since the birth and I put that down to breast feeding as I've been eating lots of naughty things. I'm happy to let the weight come off slowly and steadily and will start incorporating more exercise once I've had my 8 week check :)

Im 6 weeks PP and still have 22 lb to shift! Its really getting me down :( I put 3 stone on in total and have only lost 1 stone since giving birth.
I was a size 10 before pregnancy and now Im struggling to fit in a 12. So, Ive started running and hardcore dieting this week.........i NEED to lose this weight. :nope: I dont have stretchmarks this time round so quite happy about that :)
To be honest, it took me 4 months with my son last time so im not stressing just yet...

Only 8 lbs to go is excellent for only 5/6 weeks pp! It took 9 months to gain it all. I think I had about about the same amount to lose at that point. I now weight slightly less than pre-pregnancy and I haven't done a thing to lose it, just gave it time (plus breast feeding).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->