Your WTT To Do List

Lets see what I got...

- Working my hours at work (starting this week), so that will take my mind off of wtt a lot I hope.
- I've got fall semester starting on August 23rd...learning Spanish...so, that will take up a lot of time, hahaha, and taking Adult Psychology.
- Cruising for a week on the Carnival Triumph for my birthday in October
- I'm learning to make different things, so I'm excited about decorating for Halloween
- I've got jaw surgery in December.

Inspired by Torias thread, I thought we could post our lists and gradually mark them off as we complete them :)

mine:

• lose 50 pounds
  • get fit
  • get genetic testing done
  • get a job
  • join the TA
  • go on holiday
  • get driving license
  • pay off debts
  • chart cycles & decided on BC

Well, seeing as I won't be WTT again it seems a bit pointless but I thought I'd update.

Lost the 50lbs pretty much. I stopped counting towards the end to concentrate on fitness. I lost 40-something at last count.

I got fit, Army fit and joined the TA and love it.

I've been on 3 holidays.

I got a job, and lost it and loved going back to being a SAHM

I paid off some debts and charted my cycles and went back on the pill.

So the only things outstanding were learn to drive and get genetic testing done. Shame things don't always work out as planned, and my husband and I split. We were even going to TTC this month according to our old plans and a post I found on here. :(

I'm still going through a mc but I can't wait to start trying for another...this one wasn't planned at all but it's really highlighted to me and my husband how much we want kids.

I have the following already ticked off:
1. Good job - Done, was promoted a month ago.
2. Own house - Bought over a year ago in the country with big garden.
3. Get married - Had an awesome wedding in May.
4. Debts Paid - All paid and now saving.

My to do list to go is:

1. Loose 1 stone in weight as I was told I was over weight when I went to the MW, which is pretty annoying as they make such a big deal of it.
2. Get a family friendly car. - Bought one today :thumbup:
3. Sort out my house so my third bedroom can be made into a nursery.
4. Save some money so I can take longer maternity leave.
5. Train my dogs to be uber well behaved so I can keep them when baby comes.
6. Have a bit of a break to get over the mc and fully recover....

Best wishes to all of you!!

- See through four more of Tegan's birthdays (so she's five)
- Get Tegan settled into using a wheelchair and overcome the hardest parts of her incontinence issues
- Get OH's health sorted
- Go to college
- Recarpet the house

Seems like forever to wait, but it'll be worth it :)

* Move into a bigger house
* Lose my pregnancy weight; all 3 stone of it :shock:
* Learn to deal with this baby :winkwink:
* Acclimatise to the summers here. I'm realising that I'm only comfortable when I'm freezing my arse off, so don't know how I can manage another pregnancy in the spring/summer!

I would like to TTC now but got my OH’s sisters wedding in September and don’t want to be a bloated bridesmaid! :)

Anyway my health as well is my main issue to tackle before putting myself and a precious unborn child at risk. My to do list before starting TTC in February (around that time) are:

-Get my Type One Diabetes under control and get rid of my Blood Clot before even thinking of trying (very hard I know at the moment:()

-Get onto the Pre-Conceiving Clinic to gain more advice about Pregnancy and my Diabetes.

-Get my driving test done (4th time luck!!)

-Get a rented place with OH and then save for a deposit on a house.

-Save at least £2500-£3000 for :baby:

-Start saving money for the wedding in Feb 2015 :happydance:. (£17,000-£20,000 I think I’d need to be honest!).

Good Luck to everyone WWT & TTC :)
Heather x

Inspired by Torias thread, I thought we could post our lists and gradually mark them off as we complete them :)

mine:

• lose 50 pounds
  • get fit
  • get genetic testing done
  • get a job
  • join the TA
  • go on holiday
  • get driving license
  • pay off debts
  • chart cycles & decided on BC

Well, seeing as I won't be WTT again it seems a bit pointless but I thought I'd update.

Lost the 50lbs pretty much. I stopped counting towards the end to concentrate on fitness. I lost 40-something at last count.

I got fit, Army fit and joined the TA and love it.

I've been on 3 holidays.

I got a job, and lost it and loved going back to being a SAHM

I paid off some debts and charted my cycles and went back on the pill.

So the only things outstanding were learn to drive and get genetic testing done. Shame things don't always work out as planned, and my husband and I split. We were even going to TTC this month according to our old plans and a post I found on here. :(

:hugs:

1. Pay off debt and save some money in order to be able to have decent amount of maternity leave.
2. Finish decorating we have started.
3. Get a new car.
Anyone have a money tree? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back