Yummy...Granola bars! 2 more faint BFP's...14dpo

AndreaFlorida

Reaction score
Hey everyone thought I would update for everyone in the 2WW! I just took another 2 more tests and got faint positives still...so anyone ahead or behind me a bit you still have a chance I just don't want anyone giving up :) we all deserve the happiness and love and support and I'll always be here if anyone needs anything!! I am shaking I am just so sure this is my time and I hope everyone else gets theirs very soon!

9dpo and 10dpo- had sore bb's and headaches from hell which I am still having OMGOSH they are HORRIBLE! Crampy a little not too bad.

11dpo- very faint test positive began getting addicted YES addicted to granola bars? lol Crampy some...

14dpo-2 very faint positives..nipples sore off and on, VERY frequent loo visits! Tired as can be and worn out! Horrible acid reflux want to get sick sometimes...ewwwww Very very crampy but no AF soooo we are sure she is going to stay away!

Goodluck everyone I'd love to hear about all of you!

https://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee510/Andreacowgirl23/?action=view&current=MEPEESTICK.jpg

Hey huni...wow your symptoms are the same as mine, i too am 14 dpo and had two faint positives, going to test again this morning with a first response although have to go and get one first and then try not to wee for a few hours lol...im so like you, want to be excited but scared incase it isnt my time :) keep me posted sweetie xx

I took two more this morning but got faints...I'm not gonna pee on my last FRER until Sunday or later. I know I'm pregnant the lines are there just really really faint on the regular FR! I know I am just want to see a thicker line and I didn't get one with my son until nearly 6 weeks preggers! So goodluck and I'm hoping and praying baby dust and sticky glue to allllll! DEFINITELY no sign of AF here! Goodluck I'm "day 1" again and no sign of ANYTHING! I even I know TMI stuck toilet tissue up there...and got CM thas it!! woohoooo I think I'm on the road chuckin along now! I have 4 tests altogether that say BFP...faint but its DEFINITELY a line they are colored!

I took the FRER and it was NEGATIVE "NOT PREGNANT" hmm....blood work the end of the week and 17dpo now and no AF she is 4-5 days late now...ehhh the wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->