yummy... meal made with left over chicken

naria

mum of one
Reaction score
So i had some chicken breast left over from home made fajitas yesterday and yep its now piping hot so totally safe for us preggy women to eat.

Yummy lunch created. Mushrooms, spinach, my left over chicken, a handful of pasta and some fresh creamy cheese sauce.....YUM!!!

Im jelous of your motivation to make nice meals, I just cant be bothered cooking at the moment and when I do I never fancy it when its made. Fajitas sound really tempting though... x

Hun I'm 2nd tri lol i just float here coz 2nd tri forum scares me

Haha :) oh that makes me feel a little better then. Takes me ages to think about what I can cook for DD without making me sick. How many weeks are you? x

Erm 16+5 if ive counted right lol. I was 13weeks on 30th august and next scan 18th october x

We're going to try as we have an 11month old boy and still have all his clothes so want to know if we can give away the really boyish stuff yet lols. We know a few people in the area that will take the clothes even though they will be 3rd hand x a family friend has a 2year old boy so has given us the clothes from day one.

My avatar is my current boy but he was maybe 15weeks in the pic

This is similar to us. We have a 20 month old daughter so want to know what we are having in possible so we know whether to keep the pink stuff or give/sell it and buy blue :) x your little boys a cutie x

Thanks Hun he looks so goofy right now with 3 bottom teeth and his 2 front top teeth with a gap between haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->