Yummy Mummy Pink Lining Change Bag *Photos*

lylasmummy

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a Yummy Mummy changing bag?

In good condition

£40ono

Edited to add pics

Attachments

• bag 004.jpg
    bag 004.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 65
  • bag 005.jpg
    bag 005.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 39
  • bag 007.jpg
    bag 007.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 36
Will post pics anyone interested. Also willing to accept offers x

Not sure what it's called, it's got an apple on the pocket. Just about to go out to the cinema will post a pic when we gate back or in the morning x

OMG! I wants this! Can you p.m how much you would take lowest posted? x

Do you still have this? can you pm me the lowest you would go inc postage xx

Bump!!!

Why do ppl say they want something and then ignore you?? :growlmad:

It came with a changing mat (never used) and a bag that says pink lining on it(also never used) not 100% sure where they are tho lol. Will try and dig them out x

It came with a changing mat (never used) and a bag that says pink lining on it(also never used) not 100% sure where they are tho lol. Will try and dig them out x

This bagt is fab and just posted a wanted ad but the £40.00 is beyond my spend at the mo, OH would kill me. Id say put it on ebay if no luck on here. They sell really really well on there. Hope you find a good home for it or if you just get bored or having it around let me know lol :thumbup:

This bagt is fab and just posted a wanted ad but the £40.00 is beyond my spend at the mo, OH would kill me. Id say put it on ebay if no luck on here. They sell really really well on there. Hope you find a good home for it or if you just get bored or having it around let me know lol :thumbup:

Thanks Hun. How about £30? think I will put it in eBay :flower:

Hi hun,

Only just seen this post. Is the bag still available? If so, did you manage to find the changing mat, etc. that came with it?

I would be very interested in this!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->