yummy white food ideas (LO is a flower girl next wk!!)

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
as the titel says imogen is going to be a flower girl (well sort of except she cant walk ha ha) at my brothers wedding next fri and had a beautiful ivory dress to wear. so im looking for insiration on yummy white (or light) foods i can make myself so she doesnt make a mess (or not a noticable mess ha ha) of her dress, and im gonna buy a pouch of ellas kitchen rice pudding as we've discovered its a big hit lol.

thanks in advance for any ideas, its greatly appreciated.

Cauliflower cheese, Macaroni cheese ? Chicken, mashed potato and cauliflower? Marrow? :hugs:

When Omar was having his photo session I only gave him banana, yoghurt, custard & cheese sticks in addition to his formula. lol. I didnt want him to mess up his clothes as he's a spitter.

Avoid mashed banana, for your very life! It's white when it's first spilled, all right, but if you miss a bit when cleaning it off, it'll turn into a dark brown stain that'll never come out!

Avoid mashed banana, for your very life! It's white when it's first spilled, all right, but if you miss a bit when cleaning it off, it'll turn into a dark brown stain that'll never come out!

yeh ive had that problem with it on her bibs!! its a nightmare!!

Parsnip, potato, chicken and apple :)

Thats what my lo had before her photoshoot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->