Zachs not 'into' anything...?!

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Hes never really bothered with the TV, some things he doesnt mind, but he wont watch a whole episode of, like Big Barn Farm, or Baby Jake etc.

I keep seeing toddlers his age loving buzz and woody, Thomas The Tank etc and hes not bothered about anything in perticular.

He quite likes trains/animals/peppa/cars etc, but he wouldnt care less if he never saw any of these things again.

Normal??:shrug:

Abigail was always like this. She was never fused about any particular TV programmes and never had a favourite toy, in fact she has never been that bothered about toys and still isn't. When she turned 3 she got really into ballet, dressing up and role playing that she's Barbie or Cinderella, but those are the first interests she's really had. She is confident, lively and like playing with her friends, but I can just imagine her being the kind of child who takes up a new hobby every week then shifts her interest! Lots of her friends have been into stuff from an early age but she's always been her own person really!

My nephew who's 2.4 is the same, he wanders around the house & throws toys around, he's not into anything. All my friends boys who are almost two are the same. They don't even sit to watch TV. They prefer to explore.

Hes never really bothered with the TV, some things he doesnt mind, but he wont watch a whole episode of, like Big Barn Farm, or Baby Jake etc.

I keep seeing toddlers his age loving buzz and woody, Thomas The Tank etc and hes not bothered about anything in perticular.

He quite likes trains/animals/peppa/cars etc, but he wouldnt care less if he never saw any of these things again.

Normal??:shrug:

My 2 yr old isn't into anything.
I've bought him a huge range of toys now and he's just not bothered about anything other than getting into mischief!!
He loves the I pad for songs and watches 3 things on TV, Robbie Williams live at the O2 , Smurfs and Shrek. The only thing I'd say he has picked up repeatedly is a golf club but he hits things with it!
I'm thinking of a tea set next to see if he likes more role play type stuff but I won't hold my breath!

Thomas doesn't care about TV shows or TV characters. He only started getting obsessed with things quite recently. He's into Lego and Batman. But he wouldn't really dig a TV show or movie about either, he just thinks he's Batman.

He spends all day running around with a 'cape' saying "I'm Batman" and "cape on" and that his daddy is Joker haha.

It's not a bad thing - he has a variety then - says me who has to watch peppa pig repeatedly !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->