Zero sperm count... no hope

Dani88

Reaction score
We were told today that my husband has a zero sperm count. We cannot have a baby together... after a year of trying, and losing hope month after month, I've lost all hope now. I wish everyone the best of luck. It's been nice getting to know a lot of you and thank you all for the support. I no longer will be coming on here anymore. Take care. :cry:

We were told today that my husband has a zero sperm count. We cannot have a baby together... after a year of trying, and losing hope month after month, I've lost all hope now. I wish everyone the best of luck. It's been nice getting to know a lot of you and thank you all for the support. I no longer will be coming on here anymore. Take care. :cry:

I am so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. Big hugs.

So sorry. I cannot imagine how upsetting this is. I know right now you both need time to come to terms with this but this doesnt have to mean you never have a family, when you are ready there are lots of other options to explore. Big hugs xxxx

I'm so sorry. You're the same age as me. OH and I have been TTC for about 2 years. We're in the same boat. :hug:

Thanks everyone. We are devastated. Coming to terms with this is so much easier said then done. I've dreamed of the day when I could tell my husband I'm carrying his baby and now that day will never come. He has so much sadness in his eyes and it just breaks my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->