Zero symptoms

napamermaid

Reaction score
So im 5 weeks exactly and absolutely no symptoms. Nothing.

Should i be worried?

Had awful nausea on 2nd twin pregnancy, a small bit on 3rd. Awful tiredness on 3rd pregnancy but nothing now. Bar bloat but thats just all the guilt free eating i think

Anybody else the same?

N
So im 5 weeks exactly and absolutely no symptoms. Nothing.

Should i be worried?

Had awful nausea on 2nd twin pregnancy, a small bit on 3rd. Awful tiredness on 3rd pregnancy but nothing now. Bar bloat but thats just all the guilt free eating i think

Anybody else the same?

I felt the same at 5 weeks. No symptoms whatsoever. At 7 weeks it hit me. Nausea all day on and off with food aversions and some pretty big cravings as well. You're still so early on it's so normal not to feel anything yet.
I had a scan last week and all is well so try not to stress about it.

With my first pregnancy (he is now 6) I didn't have any symptoms, if it wasn't for the BFP i would have never guessed i was pregnant. I got cravings around the 13week mark but that was it.

With this pregnancy again nothing, the odd cramp which has now passed and tender boobs every now and then other than that i feel fine :)

I know its easy to say try not to worry, because we all do, but it is perfectly ok to have no symptoms, if anything we are the lucky ones :happydance: x

I'm 4w6d and beyond being a bit more tired, gassy (poor DH) and bloated (again, probably the guilt free eating), I don't feel much. Sometimes I get a weird tingly senstation in my boobs and my nips are super sensitive, but nothing to report beyond that!

I had pretty much zero symptoms on both my daughter and son and had I not gotten my :bfp: I wouldn't have noticed until I started getting a bump :haha:

I've had no symptoms with my pregnancies, I've just found out today I'm around 5 weeks pregnant and I was so shocked because I didn't notice anything at all different!

Congratulations!

I’m 5 weeks tomorrow and no real symptoms yet. I’m tired but I have other kids so could just be thst. But no ms yet. I’m expecting it to start next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->