Zika and pregnancy

Bfitz

Reaction score
Anyone else worried about zika and being pregnant. I haven't discussed it with my Dr yet and hopefully we get a good frost soon to relieve Mt anxiety about this. Any thoughts?

We were in Mexico in July. We were told in order for you to get it you would have to be but quite a few times, and won't get it from just 1 or 2 Bites. I just hope it doesn't spread more, it's awful

We were in Mexico in July. We were told in order for you to get it you would have to be but quite a few times, and won't get it from just 1 or 2 Bites. I just hope it doesn't spread more, it's awful

That's a little relieving!

Yes definately! We were supposed to move to Miami area because of my husbands job but cancelled the move last minute in end of july because of local spread of zika. I had a late miscarriage at 19 weeks and 5 days in june and we definately don't need any extra worry trying for our rainbow baby.

It hasn't spread as far as Ohio yet so I'm hoping it doesn't. I'm hoping it's like west Nile or ebola and it's all scare but no real threat.

A woman in my other thread lives in a zika hotspot (Florida) and did not contract zika before, during, or after her pregnancy. I don't think it's caught as easily as people make it out to be.

It's not from what I know. You need multiple bites from infected mosquitoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->