Zippidy Do Da

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
Help! Belle has got an obsession with zips at the moment. I don't mind when she sits there playing with the zip on the changing bag or on the cushions, but we have a major problem when it comes to bedtime. She straight away reaches for the zip on the side of her sleeping bag and undoes it. She often ends up sleeping with her legs out. Does anyone else's LO do this? Is there any solution?

:rofl:

Sounds like H :haha:

The travel grobags we have come with a popper flap that covers the zip up at the base. Not sure about other versions. HTH.

We have a double zipped beanbag and I *assumed* it also had a net bag inside so didn't fuss when H got through to the 2nd zip :dohh: No net bag. Doofus.

:rofl:

Sounds like H :haha:

The travel grobags we have come with a popper flap that covers the zip up at the base. Not sure about other versions. HTH.

We have a double zipped beanbag and I *assumed* it also had a net bag inside so didn't fuss when H got through to the 2nd zip :dohh: No net bag. Doofus.

LOL! We checked our bean bag and it's got an inner bag thankfully!

Belle even managed to unzip a sleeping bag which has got a flap on it! Also has one with the zip going from top to bottom (so it finishes at the bottom of the bag if that makes sense!) and she still manages to undo that one.

I guess we will just have to wait til she grows out of doing this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->