Ziyazelous - 27 hours 2cm and an emergency c-section

Ziyazealous

Reaction score
I'll post a full story when I'm up to it but as the title says I had 27 hours of very painful back contractions, couple of hospital visits they did a sweep and sent us home over night, next morning still 2cm, they broke my waters which had blood in them, gave me an epidural and fetal heart monitoring, put a clip on babies head. Started a drip to get things moving, turned it up after half an hour, I had an achey feeling at the top of my back and asked to sit up a bit more in bed which they helped me do, next thing the monitor went crazy and I was rushed off for an emergency c-section, I lost 2L of blood and little bean had also pooed inside me. Anyway my little as yet unamed bean was born at 1:12pm on Friday the 24th february. He's had a couple of problems the last couple of days and been down to nicu twice but we are on the mend and hopefully on our way home soon :)

Forgot to add he was 9.4lbs at nearly 2weeks over, even though a growth scan 2 weeks earlier predicted 9.6lbs for my dates.

glad you are both getting better. congratulations xx

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/congratsbaby-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"