ZMA and i Concieved

glamcess24

Reaction score
Hi everyone! ive just found out that i am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant.. it was a big shock although me and my partner were trying this is because it has been 2 years of trying and got nothing until now.. however my partner and me decided to get more active although both in good shape we tryed vitamins and food suppliaments and healthy foods before decideding to start the gym.. what i feel did it for me was ZMA its a food suppliament tablet that you take two at night its ZINC MAGNESIUM and ASPARTATE.. We both took this and with in a month im pregnanttt :) please read up on google about zma if you are having trouble concieving

What it'll do for you: Zinc is involved in many metabolic reactions. "Athletes have been reported to have lower levels of zinc and magnesium possibly due to increased sweating or inadequate intake in diet," explains Broschart. "But zinc deficiencies may impair immune function and decrease performance." Zinc also plays a crucial role in protein synthesis and cell growth. Testosterone levels fall without adequate zinc and has a correlation with liver function.

Similarly, magnesium is involved in more than 300 metabolic reactions. It is essential for bone strength, a strong immune system, muscle contractions and a healthy nervous system. Magnesium deficiency is a key cause of poor sleep and can also lead to insulin insensitivity.

Vitamin B6 helps the body convert protein into energy. Some research has shown that it works with folic acid and B12 to reduce levels of certain amino acids in the blood, which helps to reduce the risk of heart attack.

here is just a bit iv copied and pasted from google..
hope this helps!! and good luck!

But don't you get all these from prenatals? Is it not the same?

No completely different.. U can buy them from ur local stores like holland and barratt.. Hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->