ZOE Middle name help (Ava, Electra, Adeline, Violette, Elodie?) LONG LIST!

future_twins

Reaction score
Love the name Zoe. Stuck on a middle name. I like unique/cool names that are not too trendy or “fussy" As far as my tastes, I like.....

1.) Zoe Electra (energetic/cool, but too much?)

2.) Zoe Ava (Nice ring to it, reminds me of glamour, old Hollywood actress “Ava Gardner” but very trendy right now :-(

3.) Zoe Adeline (pretty, and a little “vintage” sounding)

4.) Zoe Elodie (musical sounding, French, but maybe rhymes too much??)

5.) Zoe Anaïs (hubby is French)

Other Middle Name suggestions from the NameBerry Forum:

Anaïs - Anais is an unusual, exotic name forever attached to the daring French-born American novelist and diarist Anais Nin.
Amandine - French, means “much loved” This fragrant, almond-scented name has hardly been heard in this country, is also a French culinary term for a garnish of almonds.
Amaya - one of its meanings is ‘night rain’ in Japanese
Astra - Greek for “Star-like”
Athena
Audrey - Means noble strength, rising due connection to Old Hollywood glamour--in this case the eternally chic and radiant Audrey Hepburn.
Claire - Means clear - A simple/plain name, no frills.
Coralie - Means coral. Coralie is currently very popular in French-speaking Quebec, and there is a contemporary French singer named Coralie Clement.
Dahlia - Flower, but not crazy about D-names.
Emmeline- Emma relative and Emily cousin that is destined for greater use in the wake of the megapopularity of those two names. Emmeline has recently hopped onto the US Top 1000 for the first time ever.
Evangeline - Bearer of good news (Greek).
Everly - Modern feminine take on Evelyn.
Francis - Frances is the endearing badger in the childhood favorite Bedtime for Frances and other Frances books. Soft and gentle classic, last popular a hundred years ago, seems to be on the cusp of a possible revival.
Genevieve - Means tribe woman. Genevieve is both dainty and substantial, and can be pronounced either GEN-uh-veev or the French zhahn-vee-EV.
Havana - “ the Cuban capital is one of the most rhythmic and exotic of place-names.”
Helena - “Bright, shining light”
Isobel - Scottish spelling of Isabel.
Laika - meaning unknown…
Layla - Means night.
Lilja (pronounced Lilia) - Finnish version of Lillian.
Livana—a Hebrew name meaning new moon
Luciana
Lyra - in Greek myth, Lyra is associated with the myth of Orpheus, a musician who played the lyre.
Magnolia
Mia - Italian; Scandinavian short form of Maria. Means: mine. bitter.
Natalie
Nova—A star that suddenly increases dramatically in brightness.
Odette - the good swan in “Swan lake” means wealthy, French origin.
Odessa - Russian place name.
Olivia
Octavia
Penelope
Ramona

Silje - Norwegian for “musical”. Version of Cecilia
Stella - Means “Star” in Latin.
Talia
Tilda
Valentina

Valencia - Means brave (Spanish)
Vesper—Latin meaning ‘evening star’

my top two choices are Zoe Claire and Zoe Evangeline. I definitely have a very traditional style though with names so that some of them on your list are too "out there" for my personal taste. The one I dislike the most is Zoe Electra. I think Zoe is a wonderful choice though for a first name and whichever middle name you pick will work great!

My favorites:

Zoe Violet
Zoe Valentina
Zoe Isobel
Zoe Everly

I like Zoe Adeline, Zoe Helena, and Zoe Isobel.

If you like French names I really love Alizée, and I think Zoe Alizée is pretty. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->