Zoladex for Endometriosis

I did, it's just ur hormones altering back, I got my first af after about 6 weeks

That's 6 weeks after the last injection wore off so 10 weeks from the last injection

Amina - it can take a while for zoladex to wear off. Did the doctor not do any other tests? Endo can only be diagnosed through a laparoscopy.

Itsnowmyturn - congratulations! Endo certainly doesn't stop you getting pregnant! I have an almost 3 year old and a 19 month old!!! (don't assume conceiving your second will be as hard as 1st! DS was 6 months old when I got pregnant with DD!!)

Skye - sounds like your hormones are returning, fingers crossed you have success soon!

As for me I had a lovely break from endo when pregnant with DS and DD and until recently. I have just had surgery to remove my right ovary which is where most of my endo was (and lots of scar tissue). No plans for any more babies though!!

filli - how was your endo during early pregnancy? I have still been getting excruciating cramps, exactly how my endo ones were, obviously I keep telling myself its just the scars stretching but as you can imagine it can be concerning, and I then go and check that I'm not bleeding. I think part of it is that it still hasn't really sunk in. So far its only my word for it lol, the doctors dont do tests so its just no period and 5 positive tests, hoping the midwife does bloodwork on Thursday and can give me reassurance on the pain

filli - how was your endo during early pregnancy? I have still been getting excruciating cramps, exactly how my endo ones were, obviously I keep telling myself its just the scars stretching but as you can imagine it can be concerning, and I then go and check that I'm not bleeding. I think part of it is that it still hasn't really sunk in. So far its only my word for it lol, the doctors dont do tests so its just no period and 5 positive tests, hoping the midwife does bloodwork on Thursday and can give me reassurance on the pain

With both pregnancies the pain was awful, especially at the start, so much so that I ended up having emergency scans to make sure they weren't ectopic. I kept on painkillers with my son right through the pregnancy as I was in quite a lot of pain due to scar tissue, the pain eased when he was born and with breastfeeding. My cycle returned at 4mo pp and was pregnant with dd at 6 mo pp. Pain again at the start but eased sooner (but then hip pain kicked in around 6 mo pregnant.)
The stretching pain is really sore, mine was all at right side (where ovary etc was all tied together - had op 6 weeks ago to remove adhesions and right ovary). But after baby the pain was a lot better. This time the pain was ok til DD was 15mo :)

I was just told by the doctor not to worry n she didn't even consider ectopic but I really do think it's just the scar tissue stretching, it's wearing me out, supposed to be bk at work Wednesday but I'm not sure I want to go feeling so crappy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->