Zombie...

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
What is wrong with me? I have done NOTHING today at all! I've done almost no work at all, not even been endlessly on BnB, just checking in, I'm still in my pyjamas, I haven't walked my dogs, I didn't even manage to have a nap! I just don't know what I've been doing with the day!

I've just tried to redeem myself by playing piano to LO. Does Mozart still have a positive effect even if it's played really badly? lol

:rofl: it'll inspire him/her to take piano lessons.

Don't worry, I've been lazy as hell the last 5 days cause of the heat. I have done absolutely nothing.

Welcome to my world, haha..
I do absolutely jack poop, other than come on here.
And when I'm not on here, Im at my fellas.
I can't wait to have this baby.
I'll be constantly doing something. :laugh2:

Sounds like my day. I keep thinking of things I need to do and then I sit down and suddenly my list of things to do today is now my list of things to do tomorrow.

I'm supposed to have been working all day though!

:rofl:at Rae! Not practiced in about 3 weeks as we've had a door in the way of the piano but it was fitted yesterday so no excuse but I suck! Music is good for mathematical thinking so maybe badly timed badly played music full of wrong notes will destroy LO's early brain development!

I'm supposed to have been working all day though!

:rofl:at Rae! Not practiced in about 3 weeks as we've had a door in the way of the piano but it was fitted yesterday so no excuse but I suck! Music is good for mathematical thinking so maybe badly timed badly played music full of wrong notes will destroy LO's early brain development!

That is obviously what happened to me hahah

ive slept pretty much all day in between bnb!!

At 4pm fionally decided to go and do some food shopping!! Thats my day done lol!!

I've had a bath now. That's work right? Just got to muster the energy to walk dogs in the pouring rain while DH cooks tea. :sleep:

I've finally walked my dogs. Phew! My hard day's work is finally done! lol

heh! I have thought about rigging up a mini fridge so that I don't even have to get off the sofa some days. In between work I am practically comatose. Our house is a mess and if I manage to do just ONE chore a day I feel like I've accomplished something. Gone are the days of multi tasking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->