Zulily

Q

quornaddict

Has anyone ever heard of this company (Zulily) or used them?

I received an email from them and thought it was a hoax but when I read it they seem to do sales on a range of baby related items.

You cant view their site catalogue unless you're a member and I don't wanna sign up to a site that will send spam email.

So if you can tell me anything good about this company I would be most grateful as I'm always on the hunt for a good bargain.

address is: www.zulily.co.uk or .com

Thanks

They are legit and they send you an email once a day to tell you the days offers. Im sure you'll be able to opt out if you dont want the daily emails though.

Hi Hun, I've signed up to them and have managed to opt out of daily e-mails. There's some lovely things on there but a bit too expensive for me at the mo but I do like to have a nosey.

They are legit - but not sure the deals are quite such good value as they claim they are.
M

I've never bought anything (SAHM, no job!) but I do love looking through all the things in their daily email. lol

yeah they're legit and you can sometimes gets a decent bargain. I've had a couple of things from them. Another decent one is casabu. I tend to do a quick google before I buy anything just in case the deal isn't as good as it seems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->