Zumba?

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
I've decided I'm sick of the baby belly and want to take up some sort of exercise that I know il commit too, and have fun with! So Ive been thinking about Zumba. My cousin goes once a week to an hour long class, she says its really upbeat and hard work. My question is have any of you ladies done it or are taking a class at the mo? Do you think it's too soon for me to do such an upbeat exercise (being nearly 3 months pp)? I don't want to damage myself, but I haven't been able to stick to anything else and am wondering if this is the way to go. Would i also need to be on a good diet whilst doing Zumba and mix it with other exercise, or would taking the class alone help to combat the belly? Any help appreciated! Xx

I did the home DVD before I got pregnant, you can burn some serious calories if you do more hardcore zumba. I love it I'm starting again next week :D

I go to a Zumba class 3x a week and I love it. You burn around 500 calories a time so unless you're eating a lot now, and you go 2-3x a week. you shouldn't need to diet to lose weight.

Tell the instructor you are 3 months pp and they'll be able to let you know if there's anything you should avoid.

I'm liking the sound of it and think I might also get a DVD so that i can just do it when the baby's asleep :) can't wait to start losing this baby belly! X

the new zumba exhilarate dvds are brilliant and are full of energy,your working really hard and having lodes of fun:happydance:push yourself as hard as you can and you can burn some serious calories!!!

I thought I might try this on the wii. But I have no coordination what so ever!!! Will I be able to keep up?? Just fancy a break from the shred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->