Zzzz!!

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
I totally forgot how tiring early pregnancy is :haha:

still has not sunk in that im pregnant,think I look at my tests atleast twice a day!
5 yrs ago I had a loss at 12wks. Then my daughter took 7months
then last month was a chemical which took 4months....so to be pregnant straight after a loss with no AF in between im feeling very very lucky :)

Already getting impatient and want my 12week scan and a bump lol

Anybody else around 4-5 weeks :)?
X

I'm between 4 and 5 weeks. Going with when I ovulated I'm 4 weeks but going by LMP 5 weeks. It hasn't sunk in much here either. Sorry for your losses. I've gone through a few myself. First pregnancy was a MC at 10 weeks back in 2011. Then 9 months after that got pregnant with our daughter. Then first month trying for baby 2, chemical, same with the 4th month. Now 6th month of trying for baby 2 here we are and it's looking a lot better with at least the blood draws. HCG at 11 DPO 28, HCG at 13 DPO 88.7.

Anyway H&H 9 months to you.

Do you get any early scans cause of your history? I'll be getting one between 7-8 weeks. Either Oct 24th or Oct 31st.

I know,the only thing I have is killer boobs and tired!!
Ahh sorry for your losses!
iv got my first docs appoitment next friday which I know they will take my blood so ill ask them to phone me with results :)
im not sure about the scans,with my daughter I had one at 7 weeks because I was cramping and everything was fine. Ill deffo ask my doc tho!

My boobs really bothered me yesterday evening. I've also been real tired where I nearly have to nap every day and if I don't I'm easily out by 10pm when I'm use to easily staying up until 11 or midnight. Even with a nap I could go to bed at 10pm. XD Same thing that happened when I was pregnant with my DD. Sleep sleep sleep.

Glad you'll be seeing/talking to your doctor next week. Can't hurt to ask if you can get a sneak peak in to make sure your little one is all a okay with a beautiful strong heartbeat.

So far this pregnancy is close to what it was with DD. Cept this go around every so often I get nausea. Don't think I had much nausea with DD.

I have small waves of nausea at night time but thats it, with my daughter it didnt really kick in until 7 weeks.
Yes a little sneak view would be lovely!
Not sure if ill need my cervix measuring as in july I had a lletz treatmemt for CIN3.
Iv read it can leave u with a short cervix and may need a stitch but with just 1 treatmemt like I had everyone seema fine, but ill ask anyway to be sure :)

Dinner is cooking now,I could just eat it up then go to sleep :haha:

I'm 7 weeks and so tired all the time since wekk 4 or 5 ... I go to bed early and if I could I would totally take naps too. Doesn't matter what time of day... my eyes just feel so heavy. My BBs are very tender and sore. No nausa for me so far... had a few spells during week 4 but don't know if it was the pregnancy or if there was something I had eaten... haven't had it anymore so I'm in the clear of that. I do feel a little off at times but that's about it.

I hope you get a early peek ... and you are able to see how things are moving along :) Those HCG levels are always good to have also to have some peace of mind that things are progressing.

No matter how much sleep I get at night I am still tiered!
I have been having sore boobs and tender nipples but the symptom appeared to have gone lastnight which really worried me but they are a bit sore again now!!
I have had 4 early mc in the past and this is the furthest I have ever made it in a pregnancy, my tests have progressed super well this time which never happened before so hoping this is my time. I got pregnant naturally whilst injecting myself with drugs for down regulation for ivf so I already feel very lucky. I have a scan this Wednesday I wish it would hurry up and come!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->