Dealing with azoospermia?

Doing fine here - trying again with home insemination with donor. So far nothing.

My niece has been born. I have yet to meet her but hoping to soon (before Easter for sure). She's gorgeous from the pics I've seen. My cousin's halfway through her pregnancy by now - she's not had it easy though.

How's everyone else doing?

Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you Deafgal. XXX

Doing well here! I have my 20 week scan tomorrow. I've been working myself up a little about it so I'm going to be so happy this time tomorrow when it's done. We're hoping to find out if we're having a boy or a girl so will keep you ladies posted!

How's everything going with you Chickensoup?

XXX

Rainbow how was your 20 week scan yesterday? What's the gender of your sweet little?

It went really well! Everything looked so perfect! My son came along with us for this scan which was awesome as he's loving the idea of there being a baby in my tummy. I'm getting lots of tummy strokes, kisses and cuddles, it's so cute! He's only just turned 2 so obviously he can't completely understand but he's got some photographs of the baby from the scan and can see the face really clearly so they're nice for him to look at. He's taking them in to nursery to share tomorrow! :-D
We found out that we're having another little boy! So excited! I'm going to be so outnumbered haha! I can't wait to meet him now. I think I'm finally able to start really enjoying my pregnancy now that we've had this scan - yippee!
XXX

Rainbow I am so glad. How cute that your DS loves kissing and cuddling your belly. How sweet is that. Congrats on another boy. It's so cute that he will have a brother to roll around and be rough and tumble with him.

I am so, so happy for you. Yay for a healthy boy!

Yay congrats rainbow! Great to hear all is going well.

Fingers r crossed for you deafgal 😊

This one didn't take - I think cuz the timing was rather late. I hope to get it this time around. That reminds me, I need to contact my donor.

Rainbow - yay for another boy! they're so much fun!

Rainbow that's exciting!
Deafgal sorry it didn't take :(

Deafgal, sorry to hear this one didn't take. I have everything crossed for you for the next one.

Rainbow, that's great that everything is going so well and congratulations on another little boy! It's so nice your little boy will have a brother to grow up with. It sounds like he's so excited.

All ok so far this end. Still have 3 weeks to go until my 20 week scan but have begun to feel some movement so that's reassuring (and so exciting!).

Anyone still around? Is there a new thread or has no one really posted in months? Hope everyone is doing well :D

I'm here... no more babies so nothing to post about. Although I'd love to have one more just isn't happening. Too expensive and we have 2 healthy babies from all this so I feel blessed :)

I'm still reading... would love to have another, but just can't go through it all again...

I still check in once in a blue moon. No luck but then again I've put it on hold over the summer so i could really enjoy my wine, and work at losing some weight (get healthier overall).

Been busy. How's everyone?

Im still here now and again. Suffering morning sickness so been absent for a while just trying to cope 😕

Hi everyone! Glad to see there are a few people around. We are doing one more cycle now and we are done no matter the outcome. Otherwise staying busy with our Littles. I am glad you're trying to enjoy your summer, DG! And Hopeful- huge congrats, fingers crossed the MS ends soon! Crazy to see there are almost 700 pages on this one thread! Thanks Deb for helping create an Azo support team that's around the world <3

I still scroll through and read too. You ladies are my rocks.

I am currently working on TTC#2. Hoping for an IUI end of this week or early next week. :winkwink:

Congrats Hopeful! MS is definitely no fun. I had with DS and it was dreadful. Hope it goes way soon so you can enjoy the new little growing.

Still pop in from time to time to check on everyone here! My twins will be 3 tomorrow!!! So hard to believe its been 3 years! Hope everyone is doing well! So many of you were my rock as well through it all!!! Hugs!!!

Hi lovelies! It's been a while. How is everyone? You girls were my rock while ttc. How are you Deafgal? SND; the twins cannot be 3!?! How are you? SunUp, how are you doing hon? I've been following your diary still. Are you ok? Sending hugs to all. Mitchy is now 4 & a half. Xxx

I can't believe all your babies are now 3 and 4.. My goodness, where has time gone?

I'm doing well these days - I bounce between wanting kids still and then there are days I'm grateful I never became a mom. I like my independence and I don't have to spend money on kids (so instead it goes to my hobbies and vacations). I'm blessed to have a cousin's baby to love on and my brother's expecting in December so lots of babies to pick up in the family around holiday times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->