£20 - tommee tippee electric breast pump

Bumhole! Gone to order hoping I can get it delivered to my folks place and they can bring it when they come over to meet baby next year but the delivery and billing address must match and they don't deliver to the Netherlands. Pray my folks are happy to order it for me and they remember to do so before end of tomorrow!!

You can always put it down as collect in local store for your parents?

Billing address still won't be in the UK though unfortunately. Luckily my folks are wonderful and have said they'll pay for it. I am NOT to pay them back and they will bring it over when they come to meet LO. :happydance:

Bumhole! Gone to order hoping I can get it delivered to my folks place and they can bring it when they come over to meet baby next year but the delivery and billing address must match and they don't deliver to the Netherlands. Pray my folks are happy to order it for me and they remember to do so before end of tomorrow!!

You can always put it down as collect in local store for your parents?

Billing address still won't be in the UK though unfortunately. Luckily my folks are wonderful and have said they'll pay for it. I am NOT to pay them back and they will bring it over when they come to meet LO. :happydance:

You engineered that on purpose......I know you........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->