£3 off a takeaway at Just-eat.co.uk

K

Katieeeee

Use the code metro3.

Just used it myself and it works fine :) Think it's valid until sometime in 2011!

In case you haven't used Just-eat.co.uk before, you just type in your postcode and it comes up with a list of takeaways in your area. You can then order your food online and pay either by card or cash on delivery. :thumbup:

We've just started using just eat, thanks for the code!

No worries, enjoy! I was really looking forward to the thai green curry I'd ordered...until I had to change Aiden's nappy :(

Awww brill Katie :) Fav indian is on here :) Guess what im having for dinner thank you!!xx

:) I will :rofl: maybe you shouldn't have posted it my dinner including delivery is gonna cost me very little :D

oh ive used this once before, but they missed my garlic mayo - i was gutted!!

Is there a minimum spend? x

Say I have to buy £7 worth of stuff before I can get delivery... is the £3 off that, so I get £7 worth of stuff but only pay £4 or do I have to do the minimum delivery spend plus I can get another £3 worth of food free?

Say I have to buy £7 worth of stuff before I can get delivery... is the £3 off that, so I get £7 worth of stuff but only pay £4 or do I have to do the minimum delivery spend plus I can get another £3 worth of food free?

I think you only have to pay the £4 because it's not the takeaway itself that's losing the £3, it's Just-eat if that makes sense. Not 100% sure though!

All the takeaways are different places and set their own minimum spends etc. I tried the code but it diddnt work :( I was probably doing it wrong lol. I ALWAYS order of just-eat :( fatty

woop i use just eat a fair bit (oops) thanks hun , ill try it & let u know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->