Who's ready?

Yay for being done, also the car passing its MOT, that's a stress in itself. Jealous you've finished work for Christmas.
It's become a Christmas tradition for the car to pass before I can enjoy myself ha ha.

Next car will not have a 24th December MOT date :xmas13:

It's become a Christmas tradition for the car to pass before I can enjoy myself ha ha.

Next car will not have a 24th December MOT date :xmas13:
Ours is November and that's bad enough. Definitely need a summer one :haha:

Presents are done! And wrapped! Yay
Just food shop coming tomorrow keeping everything crossed everything comes and the pre Christmas clean and then it will be Christmas Eve!!
Hasn’t it flown round this year!

I still need to wrap both DD's "main" and I'm also going to re-wrap OH's presents as I can't stand the paper I used. It seems wasteful and petty but it's just hideous [-(
Had to fork out to get DD2's iPad screen fixed yesterday too (lucky to be done before Christmas) as she accidentally cracked it with her bedside table falling, so that was a hole in the pocket which I could have done without.

Checked the delivery email for the rest of my food order. Surprisingly there were not many substitutes so we are good. Anything I couldn't get I just messaged one of the girls at work asking if we had any and can they put it aside for me to buy when I get in later so we are good to go. I've just got an 8 hour shift this afternoon/evening and then 2 days off for Christmas.

I am just about ready to go to the Premier inn tomorrow as we are off to family for Xmas this year. Just got to fit everything in the car tomorrow ... eeek

I have wrapped nothing for 3 kids! I don’t do it ahead because I always think the paper will get ripped or something. Also, where do you hide the wrapped presents?
I also have to do food shopping today. Send help and wine! lol

I have wrapped nothing for 3 kids! I don’t do it ahead because I always think the paper will get ripped or something. Also, where do you hide the wrapped presents?
I also have to do food shopping today. Send help and wine! lol
I put them back in the delivery boxes. Never had an issue with them ripping but given how long it took me and the fact that my 3 year old still doesn't sleep I'd never get it done on Christmas Eve

After being so dis-organised we have smashed it the last 2 weeks ! All presents bought , 90% wrapped and all the food shopping is done !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->