£30 for a pair of baby tights?!

Lilli

Reaction score
I know the Beckhams have kaggillions of buckets full of money, but really? £30 on a pair of tights?
Suppose they were probably given them...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...baby-Harper-pair-30-designer-Chlo-tights.html
sorry, pointless thread, i just couldn't believe it!

just out of interest, what is the most expensive item of clothing your LO has?
Adrians is probably a pram suit which was less than £15 in TKMaxx...

Ouch!! Can guarantee they'll be fake pairs at wembley market soon now ;) x

Eek!!

Our most expensive bit of clothing I think is a jacket from next, was £16 but we'd been given £10 towards it and had £4 on a gift card so cost us £2, and we got it in the next size up so it will last all winter lol :haha:

They're not even interesting, just plain black tights :shrug:

Also, I don't know how VB can hold her baby whilst wearing those heels. I worry I'm going to trip over whilst holding mine in flats! That's prob just me though :D

oh my goodness the most i have spent is 24 on my sons winter coat which has lasted 2 winters so far! x

She has the money so why not? I'd do it if I had her kind of cash.

I cant believe that made news either, I dot see a problem, If they have the money, Go for it :)

I spend quite a lot on my kids clothes, don't see the problem with it tbh.

I spend quite alot on my LO's clothes. I don't see anything wrong with it. The clothes i buy him are great quality and i'm almost always able to sell them on Ebay. Sometimes for more than i actually paid lol. Some people just don't look around!

I wouldn't pay £30 for them tights though. I just can't see whats so nice about them. Maybe if they had more to them.

The most ive spent is £160 on a coat when he was 1st born, which he never even got to wear :0( . I wouldn't do it again though as they grow so fast!

I hate the daily mail. Have to admit I do love those tights, if I had a little girl I would be very tempted. Why it's in the news I have no idea though. Most expensive item for me so far Is a Paul smith top for 45 which Oscar was too big for :(. He'd have a lot more designer clothing if I could afford it. I do feel with baby clothes you tend to pay for quality. Though I'm no snob and Oscar has stuff from asda and sainsburys. Even just comparing supermarket stuff to next and m and s you can tell the diff with how they wash etc xx

My niece is called Chloe and I have to admit I'm tempted to buy thesetights.

I've bought some designer bits for my LO but also have ASDA, matalan etc.

i dont think its expensive to say their the beckhams!

Haha as the mother of a baby whose tights housed a poo tsunami this afternoon I say no to 30.quid tights lol

I agree, considering it's the Beckhams I think this is pretty tame. However, I do think think this is a complete waste of newspaper print :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->